Cameras and Peaches

Sensitive topics ahead, tread carefully

(Y/n) sighed and wiped his eyes, his mind racing with thoughts.

"Did I do something wrong?" He pondered, "He didn't push me away? Did he not like it? Is he disgusted?" (Y/n)'s thoughts slowly crippled his mindset, anxiety and insecurity creeping into his mind. He was so lost in thought, the sound of a door sliding open didn't hardly register in his mind.

(Y/n) stayed where he was, sighing once more, his attention not leaving his thoughts. Light footsteps sounded, before someone sat down with a slight huff next to him.

"You've been sitting here for hours." Senjuro fiddled with his yukata sleeve, nervous. (Y/n) didn't say anything, nor made any indication of movement.

Senjuro then pulled something out from behind him, (Y/n) noticing form his peripheral vision. He then looked over and say a...what is that?

(Y/n) looked at it in awe, Senjuro immediately noticing (Y/n)'s attention being shifted onto him. Senjuro fiddled with it a bit, before he held up the strange object to his eye, pointing it at (Y/n).

(Y/n) gave him a weird look, when a bright light flashed in his eyes, making him cover his face with his yukata sleeve and get up, instinctively jump back.

Senjuro blinked for a second as (Y/n) rubbed ferociously at his eyes, every time he closed his eyes the bright flash replaying.

A light laugh then broke out, Senjuro laughing at (Y/n), seemingly, first interaction with a camera. (This is an old fashioned camera)

A slip then came from the top of the camera, the photo showing a wide eyed (Y/n), making Senjuro snicker before he busted out laughing.

(Y/n) tilted his head in confused, before a small smile made its way on his face, a small giggle slipping through his lips. But it soon also turned into a loud laughter, (Y/n) feeling those heavy emotions slipping from his mind, instead focusing on the young boy in front of him.

The laughter slowly died down, Senjuro having some tears in his eyes from laughing so much. (Y/n) smiled and went back to sitting down next to Senjuro, but this time a light smile adorning his face.

"So what is this thing?" He pointed to said object, Senjuro holding it up to him.

"This is a camera!" He said proudly, his upturned eyebrows raising in happiness at finally getting to show someone his favorite hobby.

(Y/n) smiled, "And how do you use said camera?" He inquired, Senjuro turning the camera around.

"It's simple!"

Light Timeskip

(Y/n) was holding his head in confusion, "So then it comes out here?" He inquired, the thought of capturing a moment for eternity in just a snap.

Senjuro nodded, giggling at (Y/n)'s childlike curiousness.

(Y/n) slowly nodded, starting to understand it entirely.

"(Y/n)." A voice called, catching (Y/n)'s attention. (Y/n) was pleasantly surprised to see a somewhat embarrassed Iguro standing there, his hands behind his back.

"Oh! Iguro-San, what a pleasant surprise!" He stood up, not realizing the camera was still in his grasp. Senjuro looked between (Y/n) and Obanai, watching the interaction.

Iguro shifted on his heels a bit, (Y/n) watching him intently, before Iguro's hand shot out in front of him. There in his hand was a simple stripped bag, but the contents inside heavy.

(Y/n) was about to grab it when he realized he was holding the camera. Before Iguro could react, a bright flash shown in his face, the sound of a film being printed sounded.