Shadow

<_____________________________________________>ЩΣ ΛЯΣ ӨПᄂY ΛƧ BᄂIПD ΛƧ ЩΣ ЩΛПƬ ƬӨ BΣ<_____________________________________________>

ЩΣ ΛЯΣ ӨПᄂY ΛƧ BᄂIПD ΛƧ ЩΣ ЩΛПƬ ƬӨ BΣ
<_____________________________________________>

Okay so...I maybe posted the wrong chapter, thinking I already posted this chapter- but here this is

Back to story

(Y/n) was sitting up in his bed, trying to get up without Shinobu scolding him again. It hadn't been long since he'd been admitted to the Butterfly Estate, but he was itching to get up and move around.

When he sat in silence, his mind went into overdrive, overthinking and just making himself worry.

(Y/n) shook his head and slowly got out of the bed, hobbling to his door. He slowly slid the door open, seeing no one there he sighed in relief.

He, as quickly as he could, made his way to the door out to the garden. (Y/n) knew better than to try and train, Shinobu would immediately know.

He made his way out of the estate, breathing a breath of fresh air. It was slightly chilly so the cold air entering (Y/n)'s lungs made him slightly shiver.

(Y/n) only stepped his bare foot out, not caring of the dirt. He only walked to the wisteria trees, the scent soft on the nose, making him slightly smile.

It was serene, the clouds in the sky making it where the day wasn't obnoxiously bright, and there was a cool breeze.

(Y/n) saw a bench in the garden, making him walk towards it. His could only ignore his injuries for so long, he needed a break.

(Y/n) sat down on the bench and took another deep breath, it was rare when he wasn't being bothered. There was always something going on, whether it be with the kamaboko squad or something to do with the other Pillars bothering him in some way.

(Y/n) sat cross cross and started to meditate, trying to clear his thoughts.

"So this is where you've been." An all too familiar voice rang.

"Speak of the devil." (Y/n) sighed, he knew that the day was a bit too peaceful. "Today was getting too good..."

"Was there something you needed Sakura?" (Y/n) said, still meditating.

Sakura was obviously annoyed he wasn't paying her any mind, "Oh no, not me." She walked in front of (Y/n).

(Y/n) opened one of his eyes, seeing Sakura wearing a malicious smile on her face. It definitely wasn't anything good, making (Y/n) immediately turn around.

A searing pain only made its way onto his face, making him silently hiss in pain. He reached a hand to his face, only to immediately pull away, there was a semi-deep cut on his cheek. He'd fallen to the ground, making his uniform dirty.