Furniture

(Y/n)'s eyes slowly opened, blinking in confusion. He was lying on a soft, the room dark with only the moon's light slightly lighting up the room. (Y/n) looked around the dark room, before the door to the room he was in opened.

In walked Senjuro, a concerned look on his face till her saw (Y/n)'s eyes open. (Y/n) slowly sat up, his wounds still aching, though were getting better. Senjuro rushed over and helped (Y/n) sit up, (Y/n) gently smiling at him for his help.

"Are you okay? You passed out..." Senjuro muttered quietly. (Y/n) held his head, which had a fleeting headache, though nodded his head.

"Yes...yes, I'm alright...but, I had a strange dream." (Y/n) couldn't quite remember what it was, though shook it off.

"Oh, well I'm glad you're better." Senjuro sat down next to (Y/n)'s futon. Silence engulfed them, Senjuro staring at the katana that was hung up on the wall.

"Senjuro..." (Y/n) muttered, breaking the silence, noticing the boy staring at the katana.

"Hai!" Senjuro snapped to look at (Y/n), (Y/n) chuckling at his eagerness.

"Ah so embarrassing! I can't believe I hugged a Pillar like he knew me..." Senjuro internally cried.

"Why is it you're staring at the katana?" (Y/n) asked curiously.

"I...I want to be a Demon Slayer! Just like you and Aniki!" Senjuro spoke passionately, his eyes lighting up.

(Y/n) nodded his head at his admirable cause, "And have you started training?" He asked.

Senjuro mentally stumbled before shaking his head, "No...I haven't gotten the chance." He said embarrassed, his face getting covered with a blush.

(Y/n) smiled, "Don't be embarrassed...I will train you!" (Y/n) suggested easily.

Senjuro's head snapped to look at (Y/n), his face immediately adorning a bright smile.

"Really?" He asked in disbelief, though failed to hide his eagerness.

(Y/n) nodded his head and patted Senjuro's, Senjuro melting into (Y/n)'s warm hand.

"Of course, I'm not sure I can teach Flame Breathing, though I could teach you Shadow Breathing!" (Y/n) suggested.

Senjuro nodded his head, "Okay!"

(Y/n) then looked to the left, where the window was, when he noticed something.

(Y/n) quickly got to his feet, Senjuro looking at (Y/n) in alarm. (Y/n) quickly opened the window and jumped out soon after.

Senjuro ran to the window, looking out of it in concern. (Y/n) was no longer in sight, moving faster than the naked eye could keep up with.

"Please be safe..."

With (Y/n)

(Y/n) knew he didn't have a katana to protect himself, but judging by where the moon was in the sky, it wouldn't be long till the sun would be rising.

He could sense something, though it didn't seem to be a demon.

(Y/n) tried to mentally analyze what he'd seen.

When he looked to the window, he saw a form of someone, no features visible due to the shadows hiding their features. He could see their hand though, and the sharp object in their hand.

"I'll be damned if I let Senjuro get hurt..." (Y/n) knew that Shinjuro could handle himself, even if he was on the older side.

"Behind!" (Y/n) immediately turned, catching someone's wrist, the knife in their hand about to enter into back.

The person dropped the knife, going to sweep (Y/n)'s legs.

(Y/n) jumped behind the figure, still holding their wrist. (Y/n) dislocated their shoulder, bringing their arm behind their back.

He analyzed what they were wearing, it was a Kakushi outfit.

"But aren't Kakushi supposed to be loyal to the Demon Slayers..." (Y/n) thought, before the mysterious figure tore themselves from (Y/n)'s grip. "This isn't any Kakushi..."

The figure immediately ran away from (Y/n), popping their shoulder back into place.

(Y/n) deciding not to chase, the sun's rays shining on his back.

"What was that?"

Timeskip

Once (Y/n) had gone back to the Rengoku Estate, Senjuro was waiting nervously for him. Shinjuro even walked out with his old Katana on his hip, which (Y/n) thought it was kind of them to do this much for him.

"Ah you're back!" Senjuro immediately ran up to (Y/n), hugging him again. (Y/n), without hesitation, hugged him back.

"I'm alright Senjuro! It wasn't a demon." (Y/n) smiled down at him, before looking to Shinjuro. "Though I would keep a look out, they seem to want to bring harm to you and Senjuro."

Shinjuro nodded his head, "I may be a drunk old man, though I was still a Pillar."

(Y/n) nodded his head firmly, "And I must speak to you about something."

Shinjuro waved for (Y/n) to follow him, "I'll be right back Senjuro!" (Y/n) let go, following after Shinjuro.

A few minutes later, (Y/n) walked out with a triumphant smile on his face.

"Senjuro, you'll be living with me from now on! While you're training under me that is." (Y/n) announced. Senjuro's eyes lit up once again in excitement, "Now, go get your things, we must start your training immediately!"

Senjuro nodded and rushed inside.

"Well the estate is about to be much more lively..."

Timeskip

(Y/n) and Senjuro were both walking to his Estate, the Shadow Estate coming into view.

But oddly, there were a lot of Kakushi going in and out of his estate.

(Y/n) quickly grabbed Senjuro's hand, rushing to ask what they were doing.

"Excuse me." He voiced, the Kakushi immediately stopping, looking to who called out. Once they saw the Shadow Pillar, they kneeled. Senjuro watched in fascination as they kneeled to (Y/n).

"(L-L/n)-sama!" The Kakushi closest to him stuttered.

"Might I ask what's going on?" (Y/n) asked softly, not wanting to scare the poor Kakushi.

"That would be my doing!" A loud voice boasted, making (Y/n) chuckle at the familiar voice.

"Hello Uzui-San, feels like I just saw you yesterday." (Y/n) turned to him, Uzui wearing his Demon Slayer uniform, swords and all.

"Because you did!" Uzui still said in his load voice, not getting the joke.

(Y/n) sweat dropped, "Go inside Senjuro, your room will be up the stairs, and the first room on the left." (Y/n) ushered him inside.

Senjuro followed (Y/n)'s orders, the Kakushi going back to work.

"What exactly are they doing?" (Y/n) looked to the bustling Kakushi.

"Well earlier, I came to give you some sake, but when I went in, you weren't home!" Uzui spoke like he didn't break in.

"Bur doesn't that mean you-"

"And I saw how drab your house is!" Uzui cut him off, "So I bought a lot of furniture, and have flamboyantly refurbished your whole house!" Uzui spoke proudly.

(Y/n) chuckled at him, "Well thank you Uzui-San, I never do know where to start with projects like this."

"Well in return, you have to help me on my upcoming mission!" Uzui immediately added in.

"Ah so that's why he did this..." (Y/n) sweat dropped again, though knew Uzui had good intentions.

"Alright, let me get my uniform and we can embark." (Y/n) walked to his estate.

"I wonder what this mission will be..."

This is a filler...but be prepared for what is to come :)