Arrogant

"Oh, do share." Kagaya calmly gestured with his hand for her to continue.

Sakura clenched her fists, "It's (Y/n)." She stated boldly, the garden all of a sudden becoming quiet. No one said anything for a few moments, before Obanai stood up.

"How can you even say that?" He hissed, Kaburamaru hissing at her. His heterochromatic eyes glaring into Sakura's eyes, Shinobu being the next to stand up.

"Yes, you must have some guts to say that." A vein popped from her neck in anger, though she kept a strained smile on her face.

"Just listen." Sakura tried to talk, though Giyu was the next to speak.

"I think they listened to you enough." His face turned into a glare, not willing to listen.

"Let her talk." Kagaya cut in, the other Pillars looking at him in a mix of shock and horror.

Sakura's posture straightened, "Well first off..."

With (Y/n)

(Y/n) coughed, blood flying out of his mouth, holding his stomach. He heaved for air, lifting his hand off his abdomen, seeing blood coating his arm and his haori sleeve.

He'd taken a hit for Inosuke, his legs shaking from how much blood he was losing. He carefully gripped his chipped white katana, taking deep breaths.

"Wow! For quite the good looking guy, you're not a very good fighter!" Gyuutaro span his scythe, "Though you are the last one standing."

Uzui was down his arm cut off, and poisoned. Zenitsu was crushed by rubble, and had stopped moving, Inosuke still bleeding. Tanjiro had started to cry blood, his body not able to take the strain.

(Y/n) felt like he was being pinched inside, someone grabbing hold of his insides and not letting go, though he mustered on his best cocky face.

"Is that all you have Upper Moon Six?" (Y/n) nearly gaged when he felt more blood coming up his throat, though kept his face cocky.

Uzui looked confused, what was this demeanor?

Gyuutaro on the other hand had a vein pop form his neck, the grip on his scythe increase.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were a lower moon, and that's being generous." He smiled a wide smile, Gyuutaro no wasting a moment to rush forward.

"Now!" (Y/n) leapt up into the air, Inosuke coming from behind him and rushing back at Gyuutaro.

"Wrong move!" Gyuutaro got ready to finish off Inosuke, bringing his scythe to the side.

"Total Concentration Shadow Breathing, First Form, Moon Umbra." (Y/n) flipped mid air, from a shadow on the ground, another (Y/n) look alike seemed to crawl from the shadow. Both (Y/n)'s went for Gyuutaro's neck as Inosuke moved last minute, going for Daki, who was crying in her own world.

Slash

Both heads flew off at the same time, both (Y/n)'s landing gracefully, the click of their katana's going back into their sheaths harmonized. Uzui's one working eye widened, one (Y/n) melting back into (Y/n)'s shadow.

(Y/n) stood up and turned to Uzui, smiling and tilting his head slightly, the moonlight illuminating his kind face, his (e/c) eyes shutting from the smile.

Uzui felt pride bubble in him, despite being poisoned, he smiled too.

"Go (Y/n)! One of the most flamboyant people I have ever met!" Uzui cheered, coughing when he did, though that didn't stop his wide smile on his face. (Y/n) chuckled and scratched the back of his head, walking over to Zenitsu, who had managed to get from the rubble, though passed out immediately.

(Y/n) effortlessly picked him up, walking to a passed out Tanjiro and Inosuke and doing the same.

"They really deserve a break." (Y/n) chuckled, before he turned his head, eyeing something. Uzui following this gaze, but his wife moved in front of his view before he could see.

Uzui got his wives to calm down before he looked back to where (Y/n) standing, but instead of seeing him, he saw Kakushi tending to the three (Y/n) was holding.

"Where did he go?"