💠Prologue💠

~[??? POV]~

Pain...

So much pain...

I tried to think what happen, and why am in this little predicament...

Then a horrible headache came along with my memories...

"Hey! ------! Wanna hangout with the gang?"

"Sure! ------- ,let me go get my wallet"

As two boys hangout with the other six boys in the park playing skateboard. All of a sudden a thug came with police chasing after him, the thug is holding a knife and a gun. The thug spotted decides to take one of them hostage. I pushed my friend and the gang.

Then I was chosen as the unlucky hostage...

I tried to think of away to get away from the thug but the knife is on my neck as the gun is on my back.

The police came and gives warning from the thug to let me go but...

My throat was slit and I was shot...

The bullet went through me and killed one of the policemen...

As I choke as my blood from my flows, and the pain in my stomach from the shot has yet to disappear.

As I felt my life fading, I can hear the gang and my friends call out to me.

Memories End

As I recall my memories, I have remember that I was in pain until I black out from it.

---(Timeskip as the memes invade my room)---

When I was awoken, I've been startled and tried to see how am alive. But I have notice that my supposed skin are bones. Then I observe the background surprisingly it looks like an apartment with a few other things. I saw a mirror and went to get a look to what's happen.

As I look through the mirror...

I was a skeleton....

Then I've notice that there is a 💜 heart in the eye socket, that am wearing outward clothing usually consists of some broseph brightly colored shirt, sometimes a multicolored hoodie and orange basketball shorts. I look like fresh sans from freshtale..

Funk!...

I AM FRESH SANS!!!

As I take in the information I noticed that I have emotion and not lacking emotion.

I decided to [CHECK] on myself. After a while of trying, I finally got it.

---

Sans(Fresh)

LV: 1

HP: 99999+

ATK: 10

DEF: 99999+

EXP: 0

GOLD: 869743

Title: The Parasite

Is currently confused, on how does this work. A Sans from Freshtale. Hates Profanities, Drugs and Alcohol. Is impossible to kill. An Unknown. Can travel across the multiverse. The parasite that is protecting it's current host. Well verse on controlling its emotion. Greatest Actor within the multiverse. Hated by Fate. Able to defy God's and Fate. Able to destroy fates strings if gets serious. Able to change codes and read them

Weapon: Explosive Furbies, Whistle Bat, Gaster Blaster, Bones, Etc.

---

Welp this is interesting as I never knew that!!!

I never knew that fresh is this op and an actor!

(A/N: he's not really op)

As I explore this apartment I found a note on the table.

It said...

____

Dear -----,

Am sure your confused as to why your alive and that your a fresh sans you see, this multiverse doesn't have a fresh sans because Fate despised fresh as a result dusted him on his 3rd week of his creation. As you know Fresh is the chaotic neutral that helps both good and bad. That sometimes balance the tip of the scale between both magics of good and evil. I know what your going to say is magic is magic, and that there is no black and white. But I'll tell you that phrase is true but because of the beliefs between mages, monsters and humans as a result changes the balance in magic. To the point when mages and humans decided to seal the monsters to the underground that the magic needed on the surfaces became chaotic. Then as you know the story goes Mt. Ebott where 7th children got lost, That's when the chaotic magics decide that on the 8th child gets the power of [RESET] decides when the world would live or would die. Players are the so called prophesies of the angel fell in the underground of where monsters live, GENOCIDER, NEUTRALIST and PACIFISTS. As a chaotic neutral You have the power to judge and delete them. Even hackers will have a hard time with you if your ever come across them. Glitches as well if you decided that they are not worth living. You will now have to balance the multiverse magic. Am so sorry for putting you here when you have just died.

P.S

You'll balance the magic and go have some fun, if you ever come across Fate kill them for would you dear.

---

........*quack*

That's funk up...

As I have finished read the note, I took the time to absorbed the information. It took a long while before I decided. I'll help balance the magic!.

But first information is required. For which multiverse am I at.

I tried to open a portal. Took me a long time before I have got a hand to it.

LOOK OUT MULTIVERSE FRESH IS HERE

========
A/N:

[853 WORDS]

Comment plzzz I want your cristism!!

Am bad at grammar and wording!!

The idea of this original becoming Fresh... Is from KarmaAkabane425
Go check out his stories they are very good in fact it's the best that I wanna read again but they haven't upload because they ran out of ideas but I'll tell you their stories are good.
_____
I drew this and decided as my profile picture, also am already making chapter 1 and 2 the only question is who will I make fresh visit error? Ink? Or the original sans? Dream? Nightmare?If not them plz say what kind of sans would you like fresh visit first?

_____I drew this and decided as my profile picture, also am already making chapter 1 and 2 the only question is who will I make fresh visit error? Ink? Or the original sans? Dream? Nightmare?If not them plz say what kind of sans would you like fre...