Special Chapter: Why does the badsanses Fear Furby #77

Nightmare was just drinking coffee as well as leaning against the wall and the gang are either messing around each other or sparring.

All of  a sudden the noise stop. This made nightmare look up from his heavenly coffee. Nightmare look to  where his gang only to look in shock as it seems like they are surrounded by furbies, Correction A WHOLE LOT of furbies. 

The gang feels uncomfortable. Killer seems like he finally decided what sort of action he was going to do, he pick up a random furby. But this furby is unlike any other. Nightmare quickly place down his coffee to watch killer. Killer who finally pick up a random furby as he look around the furby, only #77 was in the tag in which killer was confuse but then the furby killer was holding attack killer. 

In which killer responded to drop the furby which is the biggest mistake. The moment the furby was drop it started make noise. Nightmare quickly tried to make the furby shut up, only to get more creep out as every furby started to make sound.

All of the furby eyes turn red and the furby that killer drop with the tag #77 started to pull itself up as the other furbies are starting to make little movements.

"N͔͔̥̺̞̿͊̇Ơ̷̴̪̪̝͈̥͈̆̀̚ Ơ̷̴̪̪̝͈̥͈̆̀̚N͔͔̥̺̞̿͊̇E̢̢̻ͮͧͦ͋͞͡ I̡̨͙͙̪̹̾͟S̢̼̼͖̺͖ͪ A̳̳̹̟̋ͣ͌ͅĻ͓͓̣̽͟Ļ͓͓̣̽͟Ơ̷̴̪̪̝͈̥͈̆̀̚W̧̤̤͇̣̥͂͐E̢̢̻ͮͧͦ͋͞͡D̷̨̥̥̥͖̞͐ͮ̄ T̼̼̖̾͟͞Ơ̷̴̪̪̝͈̥͈̆̀̚ T̼̼̖̾͟͞Ơ̷̴̪̪̝͈̥͈̆̀̚U̝̝̝̲̦ͣ͋͛̊C͖͖̮̗̗͉̔̓ͧͨH͇͇̹͊ͪ́̕ͅ U̝̝̝̲̦ͣ͋͛̊S̢̼̼͖̺͖ͪ" The furby with the tag #77 said. The other furbies are closing in at the bad sanses and nightmare responded by using his tendril to pull apart the furby away from the gang which work. 

The furbies respond by making a strange noise in which something respond as quakes are somewhat being from. A HUGE Furby came out and broke the wall.

"NOT THE WALL" Nightmare exclaim looking shock at his now destroy wall but quickly snap himself out of his stupor and quickly use his tendrils to carry the gang outta there.

The large furby responded by summoning a blue beam out of its beak which destroy in its path.

Everyone of the gang looks shock and felt a chill down their spines and nightmare keeps on running and dodging the furbies. He also found the perfect or at least a hiding spot to get away for the furbies for a moment. 

The moment they all hid, in which they all sigh relief only to feel like someone is watching them. Nightmare look around as he is better at looking in the dark. Nightmare saw the same furby in which he felt bloodlust around it. The gang felt a chill down their spine and loud noises seem to coming out of the room. But all of a sudden the noises stop.

Nightmare look at the furby that was with them was about to at least get it away from them. Only to stop as something open where they were hiding from, which freak out the gang. Fresh who open the room look confuse at the gang and at nightmare as they seem to either shaking from nervous or fear.

"Yo! Rad broski's what's up!" Fresh said in a happy tone, The gang and nightmare look at fresh in relief. Fresh look at the room only to find the furby in which he was searching for.

"You Found #77!" Fresh exclaim happily as he pick the furby up and quickly place it on his fanny pack. The gang and nightmare only look at Fresh in wide eyes.

"What are you all looking at bro?" Fresh questioned them in which they responded by shaking their heads.

"Its nice to see you again Fresh" Nightmare said in a strange tone as he was look everywhere, only to find nothing broke or anything broken which a cold sweat came from his skull.

"Nice to see ya broski! But now that i found #77 i gotta go and finish my personal mission so see ya on the flipside" Fresh said as he fresh poof outta there.

The gang and nightmare look at where fresh disappear and look at themselves and made a silent vow to not touch a furby, as well see a furby RUN, RUN VERY FAR AWAY.

---

[Word Count: 682]

A/N: My keyboard broke... I may not be able to post anything next week as i have a trip this week so see ya next week my awesome readers next time!

Also this chapter was inspired by this video in which i have finally watch the whole movie yesterday!