Chapter 6: Apples and In search of the Octopus

After I met ink I decided to check on nightmare, as its been a while since I visit him. As I open a portal to dreamtale only to see monsters and humans holding weapons like they are going to raid something. 

This made me realize this is the part the villagers are going to attack nightmare. I quickly ran in search of nightmare. There i found nightmare by the tree being hold by one of the older kids. Nightmare condition is critically bad, as his right side of his skull has been smashed as cracks are all over his skull. 

(A/N: there are 3 older kids 2 of them are holding nightmare and 1 of them is in front of nightmare)

His right eye light are not on only a blank socket as his left eye light still shines in lavender. Nightmare is crying. I quickly try to go to him, but one of the older kids, which i didn't notices was holding a black apple a forces the apple to nightmare. 

In horror I quickly teleport to the kid who was force feeding nightmare the black apples but was too late as lil twilight got transformed into a goopy octopus and quickly killed the two kids that were holding him down as I recognized an insanity enters his eyes a quickly got outta there and hid behind the tree as I quickly notice a bunch of villagers are coming to the tree as dream was right behind them.

"BROTHER PLEASE STOP!" Dream with a worried face shouted, as the villager that are holding their weapons prepared to attack.

Nightmare who became a goopy octopus (A/n: Yes The Goopy Octopus)  he used his four tendrils that were on his back and was sprouted when he eat the apple and slaughtered the people who were going to attack him. 

His brother dream look horrified of the mascaraed he quickly went to the tree as when nightmare finish slaughtering he quickly eaten all the black apples as well as he corrupted almost all the golden apples to black apples. 

Dream who went to the tree pick the last golden apple and when he faced his brother whose face when look at dream with intense hatred. 

Dream quickly eat the last golden apple and prepared to attack nightmare, but nightmare was quick as his LOVE was increase after slaughtering the villagers he quickly tried to kill dream, but when his tendrils were about to touch dream, he was slowly turn to stone as he wept for his brother. 

Nightmare with new found powers quickly escape to an another AU, after making sure there are no survivors alive. I who was hiding behind the tree just watch nightmare, my buddy twilight became an insane goopy octopus.... 

'ok...

I wasn't expecting that...

It seems like even though I remove the ₣₳₮Ɇ stings from nightmare, he still cannot escape the inevitable to be the goopy octopus....

Does that mean i can't do the huggies because of the four tendrils from his back??

NOOO!! I CANNOT DO THE HUGGIES WITH HIM ANYMORE!!' I thought to myself as i went down all four and an depressed air hanging around on my person as my glasses says N-O. 

I quickly pick myself up as the glasses went to YO-LO.

'it seems like its inevitable to change the outcodes fate of the balance which sucks as when I want to try to help them theirs seems like a restrictions of my movements which was uncool' I thought to my self as went and got up and search for nightmare.

'I wish i could help them to ease their pain, even though am T҉̘͙͖̠̓ͦ͑̄͜͜͟͞h̷̶̘̘̬ͭ̏͞͡e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞ P҉̷̧̥͚̣̉̓̕͟͜͠͞͠͝ͅr҉̵҉̛̠̩̥̋ͦ̆͆͟͞͡͞͠o҉̢̡̲͇̌͗̀͢͝t҉̷҉̢͖͔̹͛̌͊͘͜͢͠͡͡e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞c̷̶҉̵̢͚̣̻̲̬͑̑͛͐̀͜͜͜͝͡͝͠t҉̷҉̢͖͔̹͛̌͊͘͜͢͠͡͡o҉̢̡̲͇̌͗̀͢͝r҉̵҉̛̠̩̥̋ͦ̆͆͟͞͡͞͠"  I thought to myself as I open the portal and walk through in search for nightmare.