Special Chapter: FURBY!!

<Error POV>

As I Finish Destroying an AU i went back to nightmare mansion where the other bad sanses are there also known as nightmares gang. I went and quickly went to the corner where my bean bag is there. As for the gang they are playing Game of Life in the living room. As I can hear them swearing and that horror is trying to eat dust. I quickly took a nap.

(Timeskip 4 hours)

I felt someone nudging me as I slowly open my eyes who woke me up, it was cross who is sweating with a scared look on his face. That made me curious on what happen as I quickly want to say what happen, cross block my mouth with his hand before I can say anything. 

Which irked me as I went to get cross hand out of my mouth, cross shakingly pointing to somewhere. That made me curious as I roam my eyes to the room, that when I realized that the room was a mess and I look at where cross is pointing. That made me scared as i saw what made cross scared at.

It was a Furby,,,

IT WAS THAT DEMONIC FURBY!!!

Its watching us, that made me sweat. Its eyes is glowing ominously with an dark aura surrounding it. Cross slowly remove his hand from my mouth as he hid behind me slowly and steadily.

"Am Going to Ɇ₳₮ ɎØɄ" It said to us but its voice quickly change to demonic which made me realize that the other gangs are missing. I was scared so was Cross. The only question that remained in my mind is How did the furby get in here, as it started to walk slowly towards us, as its aura grew. 

This is the End for me am going to be killed by the funking furby, as i closed my eyes waiting for the worst. 

Only to realize that my swearing was censored which made me and cross(when did you close your eyes?) quickly open our eyes. Fresh was their looking at us and at the furby.

"Their you are, I was looking all over for you Furby #77" as Fresh said he went to the furby pick the demonic furby up and quickly put it on his fanny pack. He look at us.

"Hey Glitchy, Broski where are the other broski's?" Fresh ask us, which Cross answer was point up. Fresh look up so was I. Their the gang on the ceiling. Nightmare is using his tentacle holding Horror and Dust as the other two tentacle holding them to the ceiling. Killer is using his knives to hold himself up. The gang are looking down at us.

~Awkward atmosphere~

The gang immediately got down as well as nightmare. 

"*cough* Parasite don't bring your fuby out." Nightmare told to Fresh, who look questionably but nodded, which made all of us sigh with relief. As all of us went to our normal and daily life.

---

<Fresh POV>

I went to my apartment and quickly brought out Furby #77 and look at the said furby.

"Your not scary Furby #77, your cute! don't let anyone tell you otherwise." Fresh told to the furby.

"I Love you" It said to Fresh, who smile happily and hug i.t I quickly place the furby in the coffee table then I went to the kitchen to cook my own food as well as the furby.

---

The furby look at US                  ((⊙_⊙;))

"₩ⱧɎ ₳ⱤɆ ɎØɄ ₴₮łⱠⱠ ⱧɆⱤɆ ₣ØⱤ?"

"₮ⱧɆⱤɆ ł₴ ₦Ø₮Ⱨł₦₲ ₮Ø ₴ɆɆ ⱧɆⱤɆ"

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ 🎀 𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽❁𝓇 𝒩💮𝓉𝑒 🎀 █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

[Word Count: 600]

You Like the Story?? Vote and Comment Please.

KarmaAkabane425 comment on furby so i made this special chapter on the nightmare gang scared of the furby... (* ̄▽ ̄*)ブ

Am Gonna Start Writing Special Chapters From My Other Stories, Ideas and Suggestions are welcome by the way. ヾ(≧▽≦*)o