!!!Christmas Special!!!

No One POV

Within the castle/base of nightmare and his gang, are celebrating their own Christmas day as they started on who to give present on their fake christmas tree the first who came up is Nightmare. Nightmare looks bored with the holidays spirit(Also hated any holidays that gives or brings joy) but was curious what they have given him. They have given him a mug that said 1# boss (Killer, stop giving me more mugs that says 1# boss every time...), A soul in a cookie jar (Dust, what the hell am a supposed to do with this?!), a human who look extremely scared (Horror, just... why...), and a scarf in a mixed color of blue, purple and black (Error, ok I like your gift more than those idiots... this is so soft.... what a minute is this silk?!).

>>The following list are given as followed:<<

Killer got; Knives(Dust, Really didn't you gave them last time???), More Knives and even more knives(Horror, are you pranking me with Dust?!), Chocolate(Nightmare, Thanks Boss!!), and a new jacket(Error, Sweet thanks error  i need a knew one since am running out of jackets that are not rip to shreds).

Dust got; Limited Edition Ketchup(Horror, Thanks horror... ), Blanket(Nightmare, ...), Mug that said DUSTING your BODIES(Killer, Wait Really?!), and a puppet look alike of their own(Error, Its a Mini Me!!).

Horror got; A human arm that looks bloody and seems that it was torn off(Dust, I'll... take it... as a... snack...), a mug that said Am the Best Chef(Killer, hehehe...), A cookie jar that is filled with cookies(Nightmare, *opens the jar and nibbles one of the cookies*), and a doll look alike of their own(Error, Heh...).

Error got; Limited Edition Dark Chocolate(Nightmare, HOW IN THE NAME OF GASTER DID YOU GET THIS?!), A box of colorful Yarns(Horror, This will be useful thanks...), A jar full of Monster Dust and some hint of blood mixed in it(Dust, i can make more stuffed dolls now), and a hat that has cat ears on it(Killer, Are you making fun of me??).

Once they have finished opening their present they have a little bit of an intruder....

Can you guess??

Its not Fresh...

Or Cross(Who is apparently having a meme war with Epic Sans)...

Or Dream...

Or Ink(Who is the dumbest to make more silly AU Before Blue came and made him stop)...

Or the Derp Sans(Who is definitely not watching the meme war as we speak)...

None of those skeletons....

But...

A....

Furby Came...