Chapter 1: ur boi Fresh is here!

~[Sans POV]~

[368 Resets; 176 Pacifists, 192 Genocides later ]

The kid is killing everyone again, will they ever gonna go pacifist again and stop the reset. Heh who am I kidding they would probably not gonna after all this is all for FUN for them. My best guess is that they never knew I have the memories about the resets. I guess, I've got to  go meet them in the judgement hall Again.

[Judgement Hall]

"Heya kid. You've been busy, huh?

. . .

So, I've got a question for ya.

Do you think even the worst person can change. . . ?

That everybody can be a good person, if they just try?

Heh heh heh he. . .

All right.

Well here's a better question.

Do you wanna have a bad time?

'Cause if you take another step forward. . .

You are REALLY not going to like what happens next."

The kid step forward two times.

"Welp.

Sorry, old lady

This is why I never make promises.

It's a beautiful day outside.

Birds are singing, flowers are blooming. . .

On days like these, kids like you. . .

Should be burning in hell."

-----

---

As I throw a bones, they dodge and tried to attack me but suddenly in the middle of battle. A sound of tearing was made. A portal was open. A very colorful skeleton came outside of the portal. 

The Very Colorful Skeleton came outside of the portal with a permanent grin on there face, but suddenly they frown VERY DEEPLY

The Very Colorful Skeleton came outside of the portal with a permanent grin on there face, but suddenly they frown VERY DEEPLY.  Suddenly a fake grin came on their faces.

"Wassup i came to check on you my broseph and see how well you've been fairing but it seems like you my broseph need some help dealing with them. The skeleton said.

"What...."
The kid came and tried to attack me while my back was turned, but then bones came out and block their attack.

"Whaaaaattt...?" 

"That was a totes unfresh attacking while their back was its seems like you want to have a ghetto brutal time." the skeleton shades were turn blank as it removed from his eyes 

"Damn Skippy i forgot to introduce myself the names fresh sans or fresh, anyways its time to give the unradical time for you my broseph

"Damn Skippy i forgot to introduce myself the names fresh sans or fresh, anyways its time to give the unradical time for you my broseph." The skeleton eyes reveal a crack soul and a single ominous purple eyelight. they're both glowing. 

Just then Fresh  holds a bat then hit the kid. The kid couldn't dodge in time, then they fell. Fresh got the kids soul in their hand.

"Yo! My Radical Broseph! Your Boi Fresh Saved the day" The skeleton name fresh said to sans.

"heh.. you got the kiddo, but it won't matter anyways since they'll just RESET once again" Sans frown.

"Its alright My Radical Broseph" Fresh Crush the human soul in his hand, and opens the code panel. Fresh starts to code in the code panel, within 2-3 minutes. Once finish fresh attention returns to sans.

"No Need to worry, if the human gives you a TOTES UNFRESH time, I'll help you in anyway I can you. So don't need to worry my broseph. Fresh Grins. 

"So... are you some sort o f alternate version of me? And the multiverse exist?" sans question fresh.

"Totes rad my radical broseph. Am a SANS and the multiverse exist." fresh answered.

"Cool---" Sans was about to talk when the judgment hall began to glitch. 

"Its time this radical skeleton to go" Fresh said to sans. 

"Whats happening?!"sans asked fresh.

"The Kid RESET, my cool broseph so i gotta go now" Fresh quickly told sans and FRESH POOF out of there.

"WHAT?!" sans shout and panic. Then a wave of glitch went through out the underground.

[RESET]

"SANS WAKE UP!"

"WHA-!" sans woke up startled in the bed, standing in the door is papyrus with a worried look on the skeleton face.

"SANS ARE YOU ALRIGHT" papyrus ask worriedly.

"I'm ok paps. its just that i don't get a SKELE-TON  of sleep" sans answered with a grin on his face and pun.

"AGHHH YOU ALWAYS DO THIS BROTHER!" papyrus frustrates and quickly left the room.

"hehe... he... what just happened?" sans chuckles sadly and ask himself. sans shakes himself out.

Sans prepared to meet the kid. As he went past his post outside the ruins, where he'll get promise again to spare the kid. Sans prepare himself to meet the kid the surprising is the kid went to the pacifist route....

---

(786 Words)

≧◡≦