Special Chapter: Furbpocalypse

I WANTED TICKLE THE FUNNY BONE DON'T JUDGE ME!

<Ink POV>

I was just doing my daily patrol as the creator, and protector of AU's when i came across a bird doll?

I pick it up and went to the doodlesphere to create more AU's as i was making an AU i heard the doll talk.

"Am Hungry" Bird doll said?

"Sorry Doll i don't have any food with me at the moment how about let's go to the true pacifist timeline ending and get some food there" I said to the doll, so when i was about to open the portal. I felt one of the multiverse is being destroy so i went to their than the original plan, but i have not noticed that i have accidentally taken the bird doll.

"ERROR!" I shouted furiously.

Error who was finish killing a monster turns around faces me with a deadpanned look.

"ERROR STOP DESTROYING THIS AU!" I shouted angrily was about to go to battle at error.

"H3h n1c3 try squ1d but 1 w0n't st0p" Error replied, was about to delete the but a glitch happen in the AU. Both of our eyesockets widen in surprise. The glitch open a portal beneath us. We both fell through the glitch portal.

"1NNNNNNKKKKKKKKK!" error said as he fell.

"AHHHHHHHHG!" I scream as I fall not noticing the fact the bird doll that I have accidentally taken disappear.

---

We both feel in a pile of other sanses, Blue, Dream, Nightmare and his gang.

(Black Space like the anti-void but color black it's not the void either btw)

"What happen? I was about to fight error" I ask as I quickly got up and out of the pile.

"I was just making tacos when a portal open beneath me" Blue said also got out of the pile.

"Same but I was hanging out with classic" Dream said and quickly went with blue and ink.

"Us as well when we were busy" Nightmare answered for himself and his gang. He create a distance took error and his with him.

"So what happen?!" I was panicking. Dream and blue tried to calm me down and error, nightmare, and his gang was just watching. But I suddenly stop panicking from a sound being heard throughout.

---

"山丹れれ丹 ㄗㄥ丹ㄚ?" It sounded demonic as it echoes throughout the black Space. All of look where the sound comes from only to feel a chill on the spine. We all look. Red eyes are looking at us they all look like bird doll that I've pick up but in different colors this surprise me, but error, nightmare and his gang freak out or more like panic when they realize what they are. Error quickly takes ink and holds him like a potatoe sack on his shoulder ink looks suprise by error quick movement, nightmare quickly takes dream holds him in a brides hold, he also use his tendril to hold blue and with one of his gang(horror).

And.

THEY.

ALL.

START.

RUNNING.

LIKE THEIR LIVES DEPEND ON IT!