Chapter 8: THE ATTACK OF THE HUGS

<Fresh POV>

It is time...

For THE FINAL MISSION...

MY MOST DIFFICULT AND THE MOST HARDEST OF THEM ALL...

HUG THE ERROR ALSO KNOWN AS FM: HTGE!!!!

I have finally put everything in to place..

*Crashes*

....

....

Well almost everything...

('Before the crashes and I have begun my inner monologue self that i have apparently did not notice that both Error and Ink are fighting')

<Author POV>

*Coughs* In short summary Before Fresh was inner monologuing himself, He was using the furbies to try to puzzle how long would error destory an AU. He sense a pattern of destroying so he went to the next target of Error destroying AU. That's is where fresh begun to monologue as well as rubbing his hands looking either evil or just down right creepy as he was also sometimes muttering himself. While fresh was noticing his surrounding, Error has appear had begun to killing the inhabitants and well he encountered Ink who started to talk like stop destroying the au, or why you killing them, blah blah blah... Then they started attacking each other, blah blah blah and well ink used his paint to throw error in the wall near fresh. Now that's where fresh woke up from his inner monologue or at least pay attention to the surroundings.

<Back to Fresh POV>

GETTING A HUG FROM ERROR WHO IS KNOWN AS FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF AU's

IS SOO GOING TO BE HARD!!! He is Even MORE Injured!!!

"ERROR! STOP DESTROYING THE AU'S!!" Ink angrily said.

"Y0U C4N'T M4K3 M3!" Error said as he remove himself from the now broken wall.

They started fighting again, I the radical broseph has decided to intervine.

"YO! RAD GLITCHY BOI AND INKY!!!! Whaaats Up!" I said exclaiming, caught Ink and Error individual attention.

Error look like he got a heart attack just by looking at me, Ink look excited to see me and quickly realize of error having a thoughtful look on his face he immediately went towards me and gave me a quick side-hug before going back to his previous position.

"We are having one of our fights, Also its good to see you too Fresh!" Ink happily waves.

I took the time to observe the red strings that are attach to them, although now that Ink strings are lessen there are still quite a lot of the strings attach to him. Error on the odder hand, the red strings connects to his spine, neck, or at least anything that brings maximum pain or creates a critical injuries.

"4M 0UTT4 H3R3!" Error dramatically waves his arms as he opens his glitch portal and left. Leaving me and error behind from a nearly destroyed AU.

Ink and myself look at each other and at the nearly destroyed AU before looking back at where error left and at the nearly destroyed AU in shock. Ink was quick to compose before starting to repair the AU and i have left in search for the glitch.

When i couldn't find him anywhere, i went to where he always been. The Anti-Void, which is only a black space no living things or atleast anything.

I open up my very own portal and went to the anti-void. Now the anti-void looks, is that in the 'ceiling' of it has blue strings and souls tied up their is also an occasional puppets or dolls in the strings.