Chapter 2: BROSEPH TWILIGHT

Within the multiverse, you can see a colorful skeleton checking the other worlds. One of the worlds caught the skeleton attention, he immediately went through that world and check it out.

<<Fresh POV>>

"Woah, So this is dreamtale huh" 

"Its Pretty and different"

'If i remember correctly nightmare is being bullied by the villagers, so let see if they are still being bullied'

As i went through the woods looking for nightmare, I found getting beaten up by the kids in the villagers.

"GET OUTTA HERE YOU FREAK"

"WE DON'T NEED YOU HERE"

"YOU SHOULD JUST DIE"

I was mad... No... FURIOUS!!! NO ONE SHOULD BE TREATED LIKE THAT!.

I went to the kids who are still beating nightmare. It seems like they noticed me as they wanted to tell me to leave but i cut them off.

"Hey want to have an UNRADICAL TIME.  IF you beat that skele-bro one more time you'll get an UNRAD TIME." I warn them. and they just laugh then start to taunt me then they tried to attack me. 

"Aiight then you ask to have a brutal UNRADICAL time i will give you a brutal time"  i said serious, and my glasses are blank.

I attack them with [bone attack], [explosive furbies], and [blue magic]. They tried to dodge when i came to the kill they want a mercy, but i didn't listen so i killed them.

I went to check nightmare who is unconscious and whimpering, tears running down  his tightly close eye sockets.

[ Nightmare

LV: 1

HP: 02/2000

ATK - 1360 DEF 1580

EXP: 0

Title: the Guardian of Negativity

*He seems unconscious and crying at the moment

*He needs medical attention]

He seems to need some HP food or some heal magic. I decided to heal him using my magic. I heal some broken and fractured bones as well as old broken bones and scars. I moved him to the tree and placed the book that i pick up from the bullies beside him. I waited for him to wake up.

<Nightmare POV>

Ugh im being beaten up by them again.

I was just sitting beside the tree in the shade when they came and started to took my book and beat me up as well as calling names to me.

"GET OUTTA HERE YOU FREAK"

"WE DON'T NEED YOU HERE"

"YOU SHOULD JUST DIE"

They call me names and told me i should die, but what about dream....

kill him

he doesn't deserve to be your brother

'sighs' He is my brother and nothing will change that part Hate.

welp i at least tried to convince you

i hate you

i hate me too, also someone is healing us btw.

wait what? who's healing us? aren't we hated by everyone other than dream.