Chapter 3: Oh...

<Fresh POV>

I tried to go to dust tale only to find out I couldn't enter, so i went to the Copy Underswap where the other anomaly came. I teleport in to snowdin only to find out there are no monsters in the area. I Decided to check the code to see what happen here. 

[Universe Code Name: Underswap
Copy: #333
Status: Unstable
Issue: A Glitch came in the system when the human was doing a true pacifist timeline; A Code from an unknown universe insert themselves
Reset File: #7777777
Loaded File: Unknown

⚠Alert: Proceed in Caution]

'What the funk just happen here?' I thought to myself as I check the code. I walk through snowdin to the skeleton brother house and to the entrance of waterfall only stop, when i hear someone running through the snow and someone chasing. I went to hid myself to see who. I found out it was sans who is running away from his brother papyrus, who is giving me the chills as well as sending danger signals. As sans ran and papyrus chase with bone attack sending to sans, i can hear them talking.

"Papy Please Stop!" sans cried out to his brother.

"Sans This is the only way to stop the human" papyrus said to sans.

"Please papy there has to be another way, I can go talk them maybe then they will stop so please go back to my lazy brother" sans begged papyrus.

"Sorry sans this is the only way to stop the human from killing you" papyrus said sans as he summoned bone attack holding it and ran to kill sans.

"Papy Please STOP KILLING ANYMORE!!!!!" sans who cried out closed his eye sockets, as he summoned his bone attack to block papyrus.

I watch as both attack each other, Unable to do anything about it. As I tightly fist my hands as i watch as one tried to kill while the other tried to defend himself. The results are not what I've expected. The one who tried to killed was kill by the other who didn't mean it. 

The sans who didn't feel any pain open his eyes only to disbelief that he accidentaly killed his younger brother. 

"hehehe... so you have gotten in you sans" papyrus said to sans as he smile as he dust away leaving behind an orange hoodie.

"No... NO! PAPYRUS!!" as san reach out to papyrus who dust away only to catch his orange hoodie which is now slightly dust.

"Nooo,,,, NOOOOOOOOOO!" sans wail.

"PAPYRUS!!" sans cried out of grief.

As i was watching, feeling slightly guilty i went to check sans.

[Name: Sans
LV: 19
HP: 450
ATK: 380
DEF: 380
EXP: 140
*sans level up
*he is grieving
*[hidden detail]he is going to kill the human]

'Oh shit' i thought to myself this is distrust universe. How on earth did the distrust universe came from the underswap copy, Unless the Dust tale code been combined to this copy which is why I am unable to go to the other copy in dust tale where the anomaly there which means the anomaly is here. Realizing this is a pretty bad universe, I went to the still grieving sans.

"hey broski i can help get your brother back" I said to sans who startled himself when he heard my voice.

"Wha- What do you mean you mean you can get my brother back? Who are you" sans ask and seriously said as he went to offensive position.

"No duh i can get your bro back the name is fresh its beards to meet you, all you have to do is kill the human" I told to sans.

"I'll do it" sans who for the moment confused what I've told only then got the meaning of it which sans eyes change to pure raw hate and insanity in intensity entered his sockets as i felt a cold chill just by looking at it. Sans wear the dusty orange hoodie on top of his clothes. As We both went to  the judgement hall as we both hid behind one of the pillar as foot steps echo in the hall. The human went in the judgement hall, as sans went out of his pillar.