Chapter 9: Who?

<<Fresh POV>>

As time goes by, it is so peaceful...

*BOOM*

Well expect for the fact good(Star sanses especially Ink) vs evil(Error, Nightmare and his gang) on going war.

"BROTHER PLEASE STOP!"

"NEVER! HISSS~!"

That's Dream fighting with his brother by using his bow, while nightmare is using his tendrils. Dream always seem to accurately hit nightmare tendril. 

"MWEH!"

"STOP MOVING YOU LIL SHIT"

"HOLD STILL"

"AGH-"

*Crunch*

That's the nightmare gang they are battling Blue who is holding his gaster hammer, kept on dodging and swinging his hammer around, causing the hammer to hit cross. While it pisses Killer and Dust off, Horror was just their eating popcorn watching them fight blue as his very own entertainment with his axe by his side in case he was attack.

"ERROR STOP DESTROYING  THE AU'S!!"

"Y0u c4n't st0p m3 1nk!"

That's Ink and Error who are currently in the middle of the destroyed buildings of the copy Au that we are currently in. Ink keeps sending ink after ink at error who is sending ink his strings and bones while dodging ink's attack.

I who is entirely watching them decided to stop them, as i don't want to hurt them so i fresh poof to them.

"Heya my radical broski's what's up!" i smiled with my glasses with their YO-LO. Both parties turn their attention towards me.

"Fresh Get out of here!"

"Fresh what are you doing?!"

"Fresh you funking radhole!"

"GET OUT FRESH WE DON'T WANT TO ACCIDENTALLY HURT YOU"

"Please fresh get out because we are in the middle of battling"

"Hey! Fresh What's Up!"

"Y0u 4b0m1n4t10n g3t 0ut 0f h3r3!"

I just listen to their warnings  as my cheerful smile turn to a grim smile on my face.

"Come now broski what's wrong?"

They all just face palm, but they look at their opponent wearily and then they all look back at me.

"*sighs*Fresh-             FRESH LOOK OUT!"

I immediately black out after that.

---

<<No One POV>>

The Star sanses and Bad sanses look a bit shock, as fresh that was in front of them was gone. It seems like they didn't notice that there was a portal slowly opening behind fresh and got himself skelenapped.

"THAT FUCKING IDIOT" Nightmare Screech. Then nightmare quickly decided to retreat with his gang. Error sans created a portal towards error base and quickly went towards it and then close the portal. The star sanses just quickly realize fresh got kidnap by an unknown.

"OH NO FRESH!" Blue worried took Dream and Ink with him and opening a portal towards their base.

---

<<Fresh POV>>

I startle woke up as i quickly look around my surrounding, it seems like a black space like void. but the difference is that there is a light on the green patch of grass in this black space. I slowly walk towards it and sat at the soft grass and waited.