Chapter 4: Ꮆ ㄥ 丨 ㄒ 匚 卄

<Fresh POV>

I woke up and went to check the multiverse, I notice that some of the universes are being destroyed being a curious self i am (A/N: Curiosity Killed the Cat, but satisfaction brought it back). I went to check out the universe that are either glitch or in the process of being destroyed in which i found in ghost tale. Although the world Creepy i still went to check who is destroying the worlds or atleast making the worlds disappear, I came across a black skeleton thats been glitching.

"yo homey what are you doing in this type of universe?" I Ask the glitching skeleton, in which he turn around facing me and attack with blue strings. In conclusion that is made its Error, but i don't know which one. 

(A/N: there are three type of error sans, the first who loves to kill and to destroy A TRUE SADIST, the second was kidnap and force to kill to save the balance A Suicidal and a Masochist with a Bad Dose of Helping, and the third was kidnap and stuck from the anti-void hearing the bad voices and went insane or went to deepest madness so he destroy because he didn't have what they have TRUE INSANITY/MADNESS)

"Yo glitchy that's un-cool bro" I said to error as I dodge his attack and my glasses says un-cool.

"D13 y0u f1lthy 4b0m1n4t10n!!" Error exclaim as I once again dodge and teleport beside him.

"Hey~ that's very un-radical homey" I said as I hold error from his shoulder as a dark aura surrounding me as one of my eye lights glow and there is a tense atmosphere.

Error starts to cold sweat and glitches a lot from his shoulder as he teleport himself from a distance from me.

"d0n't t0uch m3 y0u d1rty gl1tch!!" Error exclaimed as he error signs appear out of his body.

"alright, alright glitchy sooo~ What On The World's Code Are You Doing?" I said as my tone went darker and my glasses went blank as a dark aura appear, which made the glitch flinch from my tone. Error tried to talk but somehow as if something or someone attack his face scrunch in pain and silently scream but no sound comes out of him.

I who was observing him, was shock as my glasses went to oh no as i went to the error, but he slowly walk backwards. Even in pain error was watching my movements silently even though error signs appearing in his eye sockets.

I did a deep check on error stats.

[Error Sans [File Not Found]
LV: 4\28#85#710•/ [Data Missing]
HP: 34/583\#84 [Data Missing]
ATK: 83×16/#58 [Data Missing]
DEF: 6381/#840\ [Data Missing]
EXP: 74#81%9461 [Data Missing]
GOLD: 869743
Title: Destroyer of AU's, God of Destruction (Hidden: Fate Puppet, Force God of Destruction)
Weapon: Bones, Gaster Blaster, Strings, etc.)
*Is in pain
*Is Scared
[Hidden:
*Red strings cover a mangled soul that is in the color of yellow and blue with a fade hint mix of red and black
*Red strings tighten around his neck, arms and legs
*Is slightly insane]]

As I saw error stats my shades went blank, but it took a sec and it quickly went to yolo. I quickly put my attention on error as I saw where the red strings at as said on the stat box.

"Hey broski.. Your in a lot of pain right now want me to take it away?" I said in the most soft voice.

"1 d0n't n33d y0ur h3lp!" Error screech at me. As I flinch at the glitchy screech as I slowly approach him since I don't know what to do in this type of situation. Error who noticed my approach as the error signs faded in his eye socket and he quickly appear the code panel and quickly delete the core code he took the human soul and made a portal what leads to a white space and went to the portal.