Chapter 7: weird scene have come across

<Fresh POV>

Well this was unexpected...

Like seriously....

---

In front of fresh is the scene of Horror sans trying to eat Dust sans as he tries to get away from horror, Killer sans is just laughing at the scene while recording, cross sans is eating chocolate and nightmare just face palmed at the scene, you might be wondering how i go to this scene well....

---

<Flashback>

I was looking for nightmare in worlds to worlds, I have noticed that nightmares transport in a genocide timeline in the most resets thanks to my excellent Furbies that are being act as camera's or should i say my Birds eye.

I went to where nightmares gonna be, but was spotted and he quickly went away. I followed and he also quickly went away once more. This been going on and on. Before I stopped and decided to observe for now. I took out my gaming console which acts as a monitor as well as gaming. 

(Timeskip for 100 years boi~!)

As I Observe it seems like nightmare insanity has cooled down a lot and hired those who are in pain or in need to get out of their AU.

I Guess its time...

OPERATION HUG THE GOOPY OCTOPUS also known as Operation HTGC...

IS A GO!!

I immediately sprung into action and search every crack in the multiverse with my sheer awesome radical freshness!

JK!

I used the Furbies that I hid on every AU and try to search for nightmare.

If it doesn't work I guess I would go use my trump card, desperate times calls for desperate measures.

One of my Furbies spotted nightmare, I immediately fresh poof toward the location.

"Wassup my radical broski twilight, what a coincidence that we meet up!" I happily said surprising nightmare and almost got stab as I was standing still.

"...Fresh" nightmare said to me shockingly, but quickly got rid of his expression, as it went to impassively.

"So wassup my dingy dong radical broski, I have been searching for you for a long time" I said as I spread my arms flailing it , so I look dramatically. Nightmare face deadpanned, but his tendril says otherwise at it seems distress.

"Awww~ C'mon my rad broski not gonna say to your cool radical bro?" I said pouted and my glasses change to Hug-Me, but nightmare just look impassively at this.

"Fresh... Haven't you heard a rumored that, I am nothing more than a murderer, killer or even a monster?" Nightmare ask.

"Of course my rad broski, but i dang dingy don't care about others opinion of you cause your my rad bro!" I said seriously to nightmare, who look at me for a moment before his tendrils lashed to my waist as it held me up high. Nightmare quickly made a portal that contains somewhat negative aura and walk towards it.

After going to the portal taken view is a somewhat large castle/mansion? place and nightmare just strolled right in, and decided to call the group that he recruited/visited by pulling a rope, just as nightmare pulled the robe bells can be heard in the castle/mansion?.

Just after the bell you can hear someone running across the halls. 

A group of skeleton came from the halls, one of them had their hoodies up, one of them has a hole in their skull, one of them seems like crying in black tears, and last of them who look like the youngest in the group have a scar on his face and one of the eyelights are red.