six.

new tweet from annacanpvp!

anna xoxo | annacanpvp
check out dreams new vid.... some1
cool is in it.... 0-0

dream | dream
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

george | georgenotfound
is it u cuz it ain't me

user01 | user01
not anna getting with the dt lollll

badboyhalo | badboyhalo
: D

el the author! | insomniia
i love anna and i love the readers if
ur a reader plz know ily so much
and u deserve some macaroni

view more replies.......

"nick, come out here please!" nicks mother yelled from the kitchen,

"what's up?" the boy spoke, taking a seat at their island,

the woman smiled at her son, "i heard something from your sister today."

nick sighed, "whatever she said i did, i didn't do it."

"no, not that." his mother laughed, "she said that you and anna are friends again."

nick rolled his eyes, "she can never keep her mouth shut can she?"

"nicholas!" his mother scolded,

"sorry." he spoke, giving her a half smile, "but me and anna aren't friends again, i just have talked to her a few times. i guess she does what i do now."

"while going to harvard? wow! i always knew that girl was amazing." his mother sat down next to him, "have you two talked about anything?"

"yeah. she is amazing. but no, we haven't." he shrugged as he spoke, "she didn't even know it was me at first, she's a mutual friend, but she didn't even know it was me until dream accidentally called me nick."

his mother nodded, "i think you should talk about it with her, that always worked when you were kids."

"but this isn't like when we were kids mom, this is- different, i don't know."

"i get it, sweetie." she spoke, putting her hand on his cheek, "don't work yourself up about it."

he rested his face into his mother's hand, feeling instantly calm, "thanks, mom. maybe i will talk to her, you're right."

she smiled at her son, patting his cheek before standing up and walking out of the room. sapnap leaned back in his chair, sighing as he thought about messaging anna.

what was the worst that could happen?

there really wasn't anything worse than what he already did.

"nick, you- you-" the girl stuttered as tears fell down her face, the rain pouring over them,

"i what?" nick spoke, tears threatening to fall from his own eyes as the rain soaked his clothes,