fifteen.

"you can put your jeans back on anne- or you can put some of my sweats on if you-"

anna shivered, "no. i don't pass up a dare, nicho-"

"anna, the dare is over! that was two hours ago! you're freezing!" nick put his hand on her face to feel how cold she was, "even i'm cold, come on, anna."

he brushed the hair off her face, attempting to warm her with his hands without her noticing. he sighed as she looked away from him, standing up to close the window.

"don't close it! i'm not forfeiting!" anna threw her arms up,

"you're so dramatic!" he joked, "the dare is over, you won, it's not forfeiting if i force you out of it."

"and how are you gonna force me-" anna asked, only to be cut off by her own scream as nick picked her up and carried her too the bed, immediately pulling the blanket over her,

he walked over to his chair, picking up the sweatshirt he'd left there earlier and threw it at her, "put that on."

nick then walked too his closet, grabbing a pair of grey sweats, "and put these over your shorts."

she laughed, "so demanding. i'm literally wearing your entire closet right now, nick."

"i don't care, your face was bright red! how are you that freezing? you're inside the house i just don't get it."

"nick, it's fine, i'm warm now!"

he playfully rolled his eyes, "yeah, yeah. you literally had me scared there, like- you were gonna shatter like an ice cube or something ."

anna mockingly rolled her eyes back, pulling the comforter back over self and snuggling into his pillows,

"you know, i'm surprised you aren't tired it's almost two in the morning." he spoke, as soon as he finished his sentence his phone began ringing on his desk, anna recognized the sound anywhere, it was a discord call.

instead of answering on his phone he quickly opened the discord website on his computer and answered from there, sliding on his headphone and sitting down, watching anna as she stared at him.

nick put a finger on his lips, signaling for her to be quiet.

"what's up, george?"

anna couldn't hear the words that were over his headset,

"sapnap! i'm not streaming but seriously tell me- do you think quackity is gonna be taller than me in real life?"

sapnap listened to the laughing of dream, quackity and karl over george's slurred words, he could tell the english boy was sleep deprived.

"george isn't it like, 7 o'clock there?"

"okay, yeah?" george scoffed, "and? answer the question!"

anna watched as nick furrowed his eyebrows to the voices speaking to him. she wondered what they were talking about.

anna sent him a quick text from her phone to his,

anna
streaming?

he shook his head no in response, causing her to stand up, and putting her arms around his shoulders from behind in a hug, her chin resting on his left shoulder as she spoke into the mic, "hi!"

the boys went silent for a minute, before qauckity spoke, "is that anna?"

nick gave her a look, before turning back to the mic, "uh- yeah."