twelve.

"are you excited to go home?" katie asked her friend as they sat on the floor, enjoying chinese take-out,

anna shrugged, "kinda. i still have a few days."

"this is good for you! you need a break. plus, you know who is gonna be there!" katie laughed, hitting their shoulders together,

anna groaned, setting down her food and lying on her back, "i don't want to see him."

"but i thought you two were like friends again?"

"we are!" anna spoke, "but i feel like when i see him with like, my eyes, those feelings are just gonna start all over again."

"i don't see why that's a bad thing." katie took a bite of her food, "personally, i think you two were made for each other!"

"katie-" anna began, before the blondes hand stopped her,

"i know," the girl began to mimic anna's lower voice, "we're just friends, katie! nothing more!"

"i don't sound like that!" anna laughed,

"but you do!" katie laughed along, causing the two to erupt in giggles.

with katie leaving the next morning, anna was left alone in a quiet dorm, with nothing but video games to occupy her.

annacanpvp is live!
MINING CHILL Q&A STREAM + FACE CAM??LETSSGOO!!!

"hey everyone! $15 text to speech donos, okay?" the girl looked around for a minute as her pre-stream screen played, making sure everything was set up correctly, before quickly switching scenes,

her brown hair sat in messy braids, an oversized white sweatshirt sitting comfortably on her body as she smiled at the camera,

"hi!" she waved, laughing,

"face cams are rare, i know." she spoke as she read the chat, "i'm always stressed with school so now that i'm on break i feel a little more confident."

"how is school going?" the donation voice rang out,

"amara, thank you for the 20 bomb! it's going well, actually, really well!"

"what's your favorite tv show?"

"umm-" anna looked away from the minecraft screen to reread the questions, "my favorite is probably attack on titan! or like- the vampire diaries? i don't know."

"got any plans for christmas? i love you and hope you are doing well. can you say hi christy please"

she laughed at the question, considering it's the only thing that's been on her mind, "hi christy! i love you too! and yeah, i have plans with family and stuff! just normal christmas things."

"you look so pretty!"

"thank you!" anna smiled up at the donation, trying to find the name, "um- i don't know who sent that but thank you for the 20! love you!"

after that, all of the donations were people complimenting here. it was nice, having so many compliments, she didn't get them as much anymore...

"you look so pretty." nick whispered as she walked out of the bathroom, wearing the prom dress she'd bought days before,

her face turned pink as she looked down at the blue fabric, before looking back up at him, "thanks."

she walked over to him as he stood up from the bed, immediately towering over her as she tightened his tie, "you look pretty, too."