28

Joshs POV:

I was talking to Quinton about what happened with Addison when Brionna came downstairs. I had a feeling she overheard something because she didnt say anything and just went straight outside with  Nessa.

"Well now you really have to do something because if she heard anything you know shes going to tell Jaden and hes definetly not going to hide anything from Bryce" Quinton says. Hes right but I have no idea how I would tell him that I slep with his girlfriend, thats not exactly something you casualy have a conversation about. I dont say anything else I just get up and walk out to my car.

a few days later*

Brionnas POV:

None of the guys have been over in a few days except Jaden but he has been pretty busy with the album latley. So its really just been me and Nessa, we deffinetly dont mind it though were always enjoying ourselves whenever were together.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when my phone started to ring.

"hello" I say

"hey babe, you busy" Jaden asks through the phone.

"no why"

"im coming to get you" he says then ends the call.

I go shower and put something on then wait for Jaden.

(outfit)

later*

Jaden and I were at mine and Nessa's house in the pool when Nessa burst through the door.

"Whats wrong Nes" I say lifting myself out of the pool while Jaden does the same. "Josh" is all she was able to get out but I already knew what she meant.

Jaden hands me a towel to wrap around myself then I sit next to Nessa and pull her into a hug as she just cries onto me.

"Lets go inside" I say still holding her she stands up then we all walk inside.

"Babe can u get me something to wear please" I say turning to Jaden. Then he goes upstairs and brings me back his hoodie and a pair of shorts.

I had my arms around Nessa until she finally fell asleep. Then I had Jaden carry her upstairs into my room.

"Hey I'm gonna go back to the house and see whats going on" Jaden says wrapping his arms around me then kissing my forehead. "Text me or call me whenever you get there" I say pulling away. "I will" he says kissing me again. "Be safe" I say as he walks out the door.

A few days later*

We finally found out everything that happened with Josh cheating. So basically him and Addison were at a party and they kissed as a dare but then they just never stopped and ended up having sex.

Jaden and Bryce have both been staying with me and Nessa since no one wants to be near Josh. Nessa and I have slept in the same bed since a few nights ago she just doesn't want to be alone and I don't want her to be alone so we're both fine with sleeping together.

Bryce has also been I pretty bad shape Jaden wont leave his side not because he thinks he'll do something he might regret but you never know.

"Hey Ness I'm gonna go get groceries wanna come" I say opening her bedroom door. "No I'm fine" she says writing something in her notebook/ diary thing. "Okay well the boys are downstairs if you need anything" I say. "Alright love ya" she says still writing. "Love you too" I say then shut the door. I let Bryce and Jaden know that I'm leaving then off I go.

As I'm getting back in the car to drive home my phone starts ringing.

"Hello" I say as I pull out onto the freeway. "Babe" I hear Jaden sob into the phone. "Jaden whats wrong" I say scared out of my mind. "Nessa she-she tried to" he say then I cut him off. "Where is she now" I yell/ cry. "They're getting her into the ambulance now" he says. "I'm about to pull up" I say then I pull up in front of the house and run up to the ambulance sobbing.

"Ness" I cry as they bring her out. Then Jaden pulls me into a hug. "One of you can come with her and the other two will have to meet you there" one of the medics says to us.

"I'm going with her" I say then Jaden helps me get up into the back of the ambulance with Nessa.

The boys put the groceries in the house then got in my car behind us.

at the hospital*

I called Nessa's parents and told them what happened so they're flying in tomorrow.

They hooked her up to all types of machines and other things but they said she has a good chance of making it out ok.

I sat in a chair next to her and just held her hand. When Jaden and Bryce got here no one said a word we all just sat in silence listening to all the monitors.

They told us we wouldn't be able to stay overnight so I guess I'm just gonna have to come back in the morning.