3

Liked by jadenhossler, kiocyr, and 7893 othersBrionnaJackson: la fun🥰

BrionnaJackson: la fun🥰

Comments...

JadenHossler: my bestie😍

MadsLewis: its was better without you
》》》BrionnaJackson: then leave sweetheart😘

Load more...

"Josh" I whine. "Yea" he says. "Mads hates me" I say rolling my eyes. "Who gives a fuck" Bryce says shutting the door.

Time skip next day*

I wake up shower and get dressed into this...

Today we were gonna go to hype house after we flim teatok with Josh

Josh told us it was time to film so me, Jaden, Josh, and Bryce all go sit on the couch and start filming.

I sat in between Jaden and Josh with my legs on top of Jadens.

"So as you can probably tell we have a special guest wanna introduce yourself" Josh kind yells at the camera. "Heyyy" I say smiling. "Soo this is my best friend her name is Brionna" Jaden says side hugging me. Then we do the video and leave to go to hype.

We get to the hype house and something just felt off to me like idk something wasn't right.

I just shake it off and keep walking. We get inside and Tayler comes up to us. "Bri I need to talk to you" he says making me even more nervous then before. "Okay I'll be back J" I say then we go to taylers room.

"So I have to tell you something" he says closing the door. "O-okay" I say standing there clueless. "Mads is here but she doesn't know Jadens here and she well she's fucking Nick" he says then walk out of the room to find Jaden.

"Lets go" i say grabbing Jadens arm. "To where" he asks. "You have to see something" i say then I open Nick's door. Jadens jaw immediately drops. Both Mads and Nick quickly move off of each other. Mads puts her dress back on then walks over to Jaden.

"Don't even fucking talk to him" I say stepping in front of her. "He's my boyfriend bitch" she says pushing me a little. "Fuck you" I say pushing her back. Then she pushes me again and I punch her.

Then I ended up on top of her until Jaden picked me up off of her by my waist.

"B lets just go" he says as I'm trying to get out of his grip. "NO IM GONNA BEAT THIS HOES ASS" I yell then eventually get out of his arms and we end up on the ground again.

A few minutes later Bryce and Josh pull me off of Mads again. Then we leave and go back to sway.

Time skip*

Me and Jaden were laying together in his bed. I was trying to comfort him since he's been crying all day. "J" I say making him look up at me. "Y-yea" he says still crying. "I'm sorry" I say playing with his hair since it always calms him down. "Its not your fault" he says wiping his tears. "I should've stopped when you pulled me away the first time" I say still playing with his hair. "I love you bestie" he says tightening his grip on me. "I love you too j" I say making him smile.

Liked by jadenhossler, brycehall, and 7905 othersBrionnaJackson: I love you bestie your gonna get through this and just remember you'll ALWAYS have me💜 @jadenhossler

BrionnaJackson: I love you bestie your gonna get through this and just remember you'll ALWAYS have me💜 @jadenhossler

Comments disabled...

A/n

I tried to update last night but I had to fix something so enjoy💙