13⚠️

JADENS POV:

After Brionna left the tree house I just sat there thinking about her. Why would I let her leave like that, yeah I was mad but I love her, actually I'm in love with her, but she can't know that.

After sitting and thinking for awhile I was interrupted by my phone ringing. ' Bruce Y'all😘 '

I answer the phone and he immediately yells "what the fuck happened". "What are you talking about" I ask confused. "Brionna's on facetime with Josh going crazy" he says. "Something happened between us" I say already knowing he's gonna flip on me. "She keeps saying she's gonna kill herself, Jaden what fucking happened" he says then I have a flashback.

Age 15

Brionna has been feeling really down lately about her dad so right now I'm walking to her house to try and make her happy.

"Brionna" I yell opening the door...no answer. "B" I yell again...no answer. "Bri come on this isn't funny" I yell again...no answer. Then I get terrified and run upstairs to her room, not here, she wasn't downstairs, or in her mom's room, or brother.

Then I try to open the door to the bathroom in-between Brionna's room and Nashawn, her brothers room...it's locked.

I put my ear against the door and hear soft cries. I put something in the lock then twist it open.

Once the door is open I see Bri sitting on the floor crying with blood all over her arms. I wrap her in a tight hug trying not to let the tears fall from my eyes. "Why am I not good enough" she cries sending me over the edge. "Brionna you are enough your more then enough and anyone who thinks differently isn't worth your time or attention" i say crying.

"Jaden" she says looking up at me. "Yes" I say still holding her. "Why did he rape me again what did I do to deserve this...I think I'm going to kill myself then maybe I can be happy" Brionna says breaking my heart into a million pieces. "B you are worth so fucking much, you have a purpose in life, look at me you deserve nothing but good things, he's trying to make you feel like nothing when that's far from the truth Brionna I love you"

End of flashback

I hang up the phone and run out to my car speeding home, I have to make sure Bri's okay I have to make things right.

BRIONNAS POV:

I'm sitting here on facetime with Josh screaming and crying.

"Bri listen to me, you didn't deserve that and I know he didn't mean that, he loves you alot more than you know" Josh says. Then I hear a knock on the front door. "Josh I'll call you back" I say then hang up the phone.

I walk downstairs and open the door then someone immediately wraps me in a hug.

After a few minutes of crying into this person we pull away and I see Jaden. "You hate me" I cry falling onto him. "I don't hate you B" he says picking me up. "I just want to die Jaden" I cry as he sits me in his lap. "Don't say that" he says starting to cry. "No one wants me Jaden not even you" I continue to cry. "I do want you Brionna I just I love you more then you'll ever know and I never ever want to hurt you, I only want you to be happy B, I love you" he says rubing my back. "I love you too" I say lifting up my head as Jaden wipes away my tears.

Later*

Jaden and I are laying in my bed cuddling. He's sleeping and I'm laying on top of him while his hands rest on my ass and not gonna lie I'm kinda horny.

I lay there for awhile then I roll over so that I'm next to Jaden. I pull down my jeans and trow them into my laundry basket. Then I move my blue lace thong to the side and start to touch myself. I open up one of the drawers to my night stand then pull out one of the sex toys I have in there. I start to rub it against my pussy lightly pressing down to apply some pressure. Then I slowly push the tip of it inside of me causing me to let out a soft moan. As I continue doing this Jaden starts to shift around next to me. Then he opens his eyes and I freeze.

"Don't stop because I'm awake" he says smirking at me. I just lay there at first then Jaden sits up and takes the end of the toy out of my hands. "Let me help" he says pushing it further into me making me moan loudly. He continues to move it in and out of me while starting into my eyes. "You know what fuck this" he says sliding off my underwear and pulling my shirt over my head. Then he takes off his pants and boxers leaving him completely naked since he wasn't wearing a shirt.

"Is this okay" Jaden says then I shake my head yes. "No I need you to say yes or no" he says(we love when he asks for concent). "Yes it's okay J" I say then he slowly enters me causing my eyes to roll back into my head.

About 45mins later I've already finished at least 3 times and Jadens just starting to get sloppy.

His thrusts get slower and slower then he cums inside of me.

"B" Jaden says out of breath. "Yea" I say also out of breath. "We should argue more often" he says making me laugh.

Then I put on my pajama pants and a sports bra and Jaden puts his boxers back on and we fall asleep. Thank God no one was home today.

A/n

Uhh anyways chileee

I love y'alls comments so like comments all the time and should i do a face reveal or something.