29

This chapter is kinda long...

It's been about a week that Nessa has been hospitalized but today she gets to come home.

a few days later*

Nessa has been home for a few days now and her and I both started going to therapy which has been pretty helpful for the both of us.

"Hey" Nessa says sitting next to me in the kitchen. "Hey" I say putting my phone down. "Whatcha up to" she says with a smile, it was so nice to see her finally smiling. "I was thinking about going to get some food wanna come with me" I say standing up. "Yeah sure let me grab a jacket" she says then walks towards the stairs.

later*

We were sitting down at saddle ranch waiting for our food when I get a random phone call.

"I'll be back" I say to Nessa then I get up and walk away.

"Hello" I say answering the phone.
"Hi is this Brionna" a women's voice says. "Yes" I reply. "We have your mother in jail for the next 5 days" she says then my jaw drops. "Uh o-okay thank you" I say then hang up. I can't say I was surprised that she got locked up shes been in and out of jail my whole life though honestly.

later*

Jaden and Cooper came over so Ness and I are just hanging with them.

"Jaden can you come upstairs with me for a minute" I say standing up as he does the same.

We go into my bedroom then I shut the door behind him and I just hug him as tight as I can and he does the same.

"You okay baby" he says then I start to cry. "I love you" he says still holding me close to him. "I just feel so drained" I say as he wipes my tears. "You do everything for everyone, I think you just need a break" he says rubbing my back. "Can you just tell Ness I'm not feeling well" I say sitting down on a chair in my room.

Jaden comes back upstairs and sits on the floor in between my legs. "You know its ok to take a break sometimes" he says with his hands on my thighs. "But everyone needs me like Nessa and Bryce and my brother" I say looking into his eyes. His bright blue eyes that everytime I look into them I just feel safe and wanted. "I know but you have to think about yourself to" he says. "I'll try" I say looking away. "promise" he says holding out his pinky. "promise" I say doing the same.

For the rest of the night we just layed in my bed and spent time with eachother.

next morning*

I wake up and see that it almost noon and everyone else is already awake.

I get up and do a few things then I go downstairs and see everyone standing around the kitchen talking.

"Morning babe, I got you food" Jaden says handing me a bag then kissing my forehead.

After I eat I go upstairs to shower and get ready since I was a photo shoot in a few hours.