15

3 weeks later*

Tonight Jaden is going back to LA so we've been spending as much time together as we can before he has to go.

"Omg Jaden" I say standing up off the couch. "What is something wrong" he says also standing up. "What if I go to LA with you" I say causing a huge smile to form on his face. "You can move in with me" he says hugging me. "Let's go pack" I say then we walk next door to my house and pack all of my stuff.

Skip flight and stuff*

We get out of the Uber in front of the sway house. We go inside very quietly since it was like 3am. We get into Josh's room and see Josh, Kio, and Bryce sitting on Josh's bed.

"Omg Bri" Josh says standing up and hugging me. "Hey kid" Bryce says also hugging me. "Hey B" Kio says giving me a hug as well.

Then I go shower in Bryce's bathroom since everyone was in Jadens room.

(Outfit)

(Outfit)

After I'm done showering I go back into the room and see Kio and Jaden are the only ones awake.

"Night guys" Kio says hugging me again the turning off the light for us. I lay down on my side next to Jaden then he throws his arm over me and pulls my body close to him.

Next morning*

I wake up with no Jaden next to me but Josh is in his bed with Bryce still asleep next to him. I get up and go into Josh and Jaden's bathroom to pee and Jaden is in the shower.

"Morning" Jaden says sticking his head out of the shower. "Morning" I say with a smile. Then I do my business and go back into the bedroom.

A few minutes later Jaden gets out of the shower and picks me up like a baby and walks downstairs and throws me down on the couch.

"J why did you do that" I say laughing. "Just because" he says then walks into the kitchen.

I walk back upstairs and get dressed.

(Outfit)

I go back downstairs and see everyone else awake and in the kitchen.

We all say goodmorning and I decide to make breakfast for everyone.

Liked by brycehall, nessabarrett, and 23467 othersJadenHossler: I love my best friend @BronnaJackson

JadenHossler: I love my best friend @BronnaJackson

Comments disabled...