24

1 month later*

Today the guys and Nessa and Addison are coming over so we can move everything in my apartment to me and Nessa's new house.

We decided to buy a house together since we're literally bestfriends and its cheaper for us to buy a house then to keep paying rent.

"Ready" I ask Jaden as I walk into his room. "Yea" he says then hugs me. "I missed you" he says. "I missed you too" I say then we pull away.

Jaden and I haven't really seen each other much since he's been busy with his music and stuff.

We go downstairs and give the boys the address then we all get in our cars and leave.

The boys are going to my apartment and Nessa's apartments to get the furniture and stuff that we couldn't.

I pull up in front of our nice new house which is only like 20 minutes away from our apartment complex.

"Babe" Jaden says holding my hand. "Yes" I say looking over at him. "Do you wanna go on a date tonight" he asks. "I would love to" I say then he kisses me and we get out of the car.

We walk in and Nessa and Addison are already here.

"Hey girls" I say then hug them both. "Hey love" Addison says then they say hi to Jaden and I go to show him my room.

"Let's go" I say pulling his arm.

"You painted it pink" he says laughing.

Then I show him the rest of the house. By the time I'm done the guys get here with all of our stuff.

skip moving*

We just finished moving everything in how we wanted it and now Bryce is helping me put some stuff away.

"You know Jaden's been pretty off lately" Bryce says as we're putting my clothes in my closet. "I know, I feel like we don't get to spend anytime together anymore" I say getting kinda upset. "He really misses you" he says then I start crying.

"Hey, hey, hey, whats wrong" Bryce says hugging me. "What if we don't figure out how to make time for eachother" I says as Bryce wipes the tears off of my face. "Just calm down, you guys will figure everything out, its gonna be okay" he says rubbing my back then we hear the door open.

"Brionna" I hear Jaden say. "She's right here" Bryce says then I turn around and Jaden wraps me into a hug.

Bryce leaves the room then Jaden picks me up and sits down on my bed with me on his lap.

"Everything's going to be okay" he whispers in my ear, which made me feel so much better.

"I just really miss you" I say. "I miss you too baby, but please don't worry about it, you know if you ever really want me just call or text and I'll be here" he says then kisses my cheek.

later*

The guys have been here all day ,but Jaden and I have just been in my room hanging out.

"Go get dressed" Jaden says. "What should I wear" I say then he gets up and goes to my closet and gets this...

 "What should I wear" I say then he gets up and goes to my closet and gets this

After I finished getting ready we go downstairs.

"Where are you guys going" Kio asks. "A date" Jaden says then slings his arm around my waist. "They're just trying to go fuck without us knowing" Bryce says making everyone laugh. "Shut up dick head" Jaden says also making everyone laugh including me.

"Love you" Nessa yells as we walk out the door. "Love you more" I yell back.

later*

We just went out to eat and now we're sitting at an overlook where you can see the whole city.

"Babe I have something for you" Jaden says then pulls a jewelry box out of his pocket.

He opens it up and I see a necklace with a J on it.

"Awwe I love it babe" I say then hug him and he puts then necklace on me

later*

liked by NessaBarett, AddisonRae, and 12985 othersJadenHossler: how are you so perfect🥺💜 @BrionnaJackson

JadenHossler: how are you so perfect🥺💜 @BrionnaJackson

next day*

I wake up early so that I can go with Jaden to the studio since he has to work like all day.

I get up and take a shower then I go wake up Jaden.

"Come on babe get up" I say laying on him. "I'm up" he says then gets up. Then we both go get ready.

 Then we both go get ready

(outfit)

We get to the studio and go into a room with Travis and they start talking about Jaden's new song.

"B come here" Jaden says waving me over to him and Travis.

"Listen to this" he says putting a pair of beats on my ears and wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

"Well do you like it" he says as the song ends. "Of course I like it, whats it called" I say hugging him. "So What" he says then they start doing work stuff again.

later*

Jaden comes and lays down on the couch in the studio with his head on my lap and his hands around my waist.

"You okay" I ask playing with his hair. "Just tired" he says, then we just sit there for awhile.

"Babe" he says. "Yeah" I say still playing with his hair. "I'm starving" he whines. "Okay let's go get food" I say then we leave.

at home*

Right after we eat we go up to my room and Jaden fall asleep immediately.