14

I wake up with Jaden's head resting on my stomach and his arms around my waist. I missed him so much I'm just happy we get to be together with out having any problems. This was the best feeling, just being alive and feeling almost okay with my best friend.

A few minutes later my thoughts are interrupted by Jaden moving around. "Goodmorning" he say smiling. "Morning" I say then he hugs me and I get up. "No come back" he whines. "Just hold on I have to pee" I say walking into the bathroom.

I walk back into my room and find Jaden looking through my closet. "What are you looking for" I ask sitting down. "Where are my clothes" he asks since he has a bunch of clothes at my house then I point to the area all his clothes are in.

 "Where are my clothes" he asks since he has a bunch of clothes at my house then I point to the area all his clothes are in

(something like that)

Then he gets an outfit and throws it at me then laughs. "Asshole" I say then throw them back at him. "Shut up" he says then we go back into my room and we both get dressed.

 "Shut up" he says then we go back into my room and we both get dressed

(Outfit)

After we finished getting ready we go downstairs and notice I'm still the only one home so I call my mom.

"Hello" she says through the phone. "Hey mom why didn't y'all come home last night" I ask. "Nashawn is at his friend's house and I decided to go on a vacation" she says. "Um how long are you going to be gone" I say. "It doesn't matter so bye" she says then hangs up the phone.

I walk back into the living room and sit next to Jaden still sorta surprised that my mom just left without telling me.

"Whats wrong" Jaden says turning towards me. "My moms not coming home for awhile" I say then he wraps his arm around my waist and just holds me. This isn't the first time my mom has done this she actually does it alot even when I was a kid, she would just leave and come back when she runs out of money, but Jaden knows how it goes.

Later*

"Jaden" I say looking over at him. "Yes" he says putting his phone down. "Let's go to your house" I say. "Okay, do you want food first" he says starting the car. "Sure" I say then we go get McDonald's and go to him parents house.

Once we get to his house we go up to his room and fall asleep.