25

a week later*

"Brionna wake up" Nessa says laying on top of me. "Go away Ness" I say trying to push her off of me. "Your husband is calling you" she says then runs away with my phone.

I jump out of bed and chase after her. "Give me my phone hoe" I yell as I chase her. "Fuck you bitch" she yells then goes outside but stops. "whats wrong" I ask then I see it.

"What.The.Fuck.Happened" I say with my mouth hanging open then I see Josh's car driving up the drive way. Him and Jaden get out and then the notice too.

Our car windows are smashed.

"Are you guys joking" Josh asks. "Why the fuck would we be joking" I say. "Josh call the police" Jaden says. "And you go in the house" Jaden says pointing at me. "uh why" I ask genuinely confused. "You only have on a shirt and underwear, not even a long shirt" he says then I go in the house with Jaden right behind me.

"I'm gonna go get dressed" I say then go upstairs.

As I'm taking off my clothes Jaden walks in. "Can I help you" I say as he hugs me from behind and I feel his hard dick against my bare ass.

"Sit" I say then he sits on the bed and I go lock the door. I walk back over to him and pull down his sweatpants then start to touch him through his underwear.

"Come on stop teasing" he whines then I start sucking his neck making him slightly moan. Then I get down on the floor in-between his legs.

"Okay we're done" I say then stand up. "What" he says also standing up. "The cops are gonna be here soon" I say then go get dressed.

 "The cops are gonna be here soon" I say then go get dressed

(outfit)

After I'm done getting dressed Jaden and I go downstairs and see two police cars.

I talk to one cop and Nessa talks to the other, while Jaden and Josh both talk to one.

We tell them what happened and how we saw it and then they went and asked some of our neighbors if they had cameras.

After the police left and said they would be in touch with us Josh and Nessa went out and me and Jaden decided to order postmates and just stay home.

"Babe" Jaden mumbles as hes almost sleeping in my lap. "Hmm" I hum back. "I wuv you" he says like a baby. "I love you too" I say back, then he falls asleep.