1

I wake up, turn off my alarm then get dressed into this...

with one of Jadens hoodies that I took before he left for LA

I go downstairs and see my mom and older brother already awake.

"Hey" my brother says as I walk into the living room. "Hey why are yall up" I ask hugging my mom. "We wanted to see you before you leave" my mom says. "Oh okay" I say then I walk into the kitchen to get a water bottle.

I have about 40 minutes before I have to leave for the airport.

I'm sitting on my couch with my mom and brother when Jaden text me.

Bold~Jaden
Italics~Brionna

Heyy bestie can't wait to see you

Heyy I can't wait to see you either🥺

Mads is gonna come over so you can meet her too

Yayyy okay cant wait

Text me when you land?

I will
See you soon

I love you b

I love you too j

Bye bye💜

Byeee💜

After I was done texting Jaden I went upstairs and got my suitcases then put them next to the door and say goodbye to my mom then me and my brother go get into his car.

"Are you excited" my brother says as we're driving down the road. "Yea...I miss him" I say looking out the window. "Its gonna be okay dont be nervous Bri" Nashawn says. "I'm not nervous" I say rolling my eyes. "You are" he says laughing. "Whatever" I say.

I get to the airport and say bye to my brother then go into the airport.

Time skip after you land*

I just texted Jaden that I just landed and he said he'll pick me up so now I'm just waiting.

I was standing there on my phone when I feel arms around my waist. I turn and see Jaden with a huge smile. "I've miss you" he whispers in my ear as I jump into his arms. "I've missed you too" I say. After we have our moment Jaden gets my suitcase and I grab my bag and purse then we go to his car.

In the car*

"So whats been going on in Texas" Jaden says looking over at me. "Nothing really what about La" I ask also looking at him. "Mostly just working on my music and hanging with the boys and Mads" he says and as soon as he says Mads name he turns bright red. "I missed you a lot J" I say. "I missed you too Bri" he says.

About 40 minutes later we pull up in front of the one and only sway house.

"Okay so sometimes the boys can be a little much so just be prepared" Jaden says hugging me over the arm rest then we get my stuff and get out of the car.

Jaden opens the door and the first people I see are Bryce and Josh. They both hug me at the same time and say hi and stuff. I know Bryce and Josh the best since they always talk to me when me and Jaden facetime. Bryce also always takes Addisons phone when we facetime.

After we get my stuff inside Anthony comes to the door. "Omg hey Brionna" he says hugging me then me and Jaden take my stuff up to him and Josh's room.

We walk back downstairs and into the living room and see Griffin and Kio. "Heyyy" Griff says hugging me then Kio says hi and hugs me. A few minutes later Nessa and Mads walk in laughing.

"Hey babe" Jaden says hugging Mads. "Yeah hi" she says then starts talking to Nessa again. "Uhh Mads this is Brionna" Jaden says as I walk over to them. "Hi" she says then Nessa hugs me and says hey tbh she was so much nicer then Mads. I mean I wanna like her she is my best friends girlfriend but she's honestly being a bitch no only to me but Jaden too.

A/n

So how do y'all like the first chapter?