30

Its been a few weeks and I was supposed to have my period a few days ago but it never came so Nessa and me are on our way home with some pregnancy tests.

"What if your actually pregnant" Nessa says as we go into our house. "I dont even wanna think about that Ness" I say then we go upstairs into my bathroom. I take the test and then we sit and wait.

"How are you gonna tell Jaden" Nessa asks. "I might not have to as long as it negative" I say. "I still think you should tell him that you took a test" she says and I just stay quiet.

The test is done and now we can see what it says.

negative

"Thank God" I say letting out a breath i didn't know I was holding in. Then I feel Ness hug me. "You okay" she says. "I'm fine" I say then we leave the bathroom and she goes into her room.

later*

Jaden just texted me that they're having a party later tonight so now me and Ness are getting ready.

(outfit)

at party*

We walk through the door and I walk over to Jaden and Bryce while Nessa goes with a group of people.

"Hey princess" Jaden says slinging his arm around my waist. "Hi baby, hey Bryce" I say then Tayler comes over and hands me a white claw (a/n they literally taste like juice btw😂).

Bryce and I probably drank a whole case of white claws by ourselves  so we were drunk and now we're taking shots.

later*

Jaden and I are both shit faced drunk.

"Babe" I say as we get into our Uber. "Yes baby" he says. "Can you stay with me tonight" I ask laying my head on his shoulder.

We stumble into the house and up to my bed room then we both fall asleep.

next morning*

I wake up surprisingly not hung over and I see Jaden still asleep next to me. Then I go see if Nessa is awake but she's not even home.

I go back upstairs to shower and get dressed.

Almost as soon as I get into the shower I hear Jaden run in and throw up in the toilet.

"Babe" I say. "Hmm" he mumbles back. "Get some ibuprofen out of the medicine cabinet" I say.

later*

Jaden hasn't been feeling good all day I think he's sick not hung over.

"Jaden you have to eat something" I say handing him a plate of toast. "I'm not hungry" he says. "It will help your stomach" I say. "Mmm" he groans at me. I tried for probably 20 minutes before I finally stop trying and just layed with him.

next morning*

Jaden still doesn't feel good so I'm gonna take him to the doctor today.

"Come on lets go get a shower" I say standing in front of him with my arms out. He gets up then we go into the bathroom. We shower together since he can barely move so I helped him.

"What do you want to wear" I say digging through the dresser. "Whatever you pick is fine" he says laying back on the bed.

"Here" I say hanging him an outfit. "Thank you" he says putting on his shirt.

at hospital*

They said Jadens fever is really high so they gave him some medicine and said to try and drink alot of water.

a few days later*

Griffin, Blake, and Bryce are all over at me and Nessa's house for the day so we're all hanging out by the pool.

Nessa and I are both laying in chairs and Kio is sitting on the ground in front of us next to the pool while Jaden is asleep with his head on my stomach and the rest of his body between my legs.

"Could you imagine if you would've actually been pregnant" Kio says. "I dont even know what I would've done" I say. "Did you ever tell Jaden about taking the test" Nessa says and I shake my head no.

"You took a pregnancy test" Jaden says not moving. "Yea" I say then he gets up and goes inside.

"I'll go check on him" Bryce says running inside.

Then Bryce walks back over to us. "Yeah I think you should go talk to him" he says then I go inside.

"Whats the problem" I ask standing in front of him. "You didn't tell me you thought you were pregnant" he says looking up at me. "I'm sorry I just didn't know you would care so much" I say then he pulls me on to his lap. "Of course I care" he says then he picks me up and me go outside.

He sits in my seat and I lay on his body with his arms around me. "I love you" he whispers in my ear. "I love you too" I say.

We stayed outside for the rest of the day Josh also ended up coming over turns out he didnt actually cheat on Nessa it was a big misunderstanding.