21

a week later*

I wake up with Jaden next to me and Josh and Bryce on the floor. They slept over last night since they were here until almost 4am so we decided to just have a sleep over.

I get up and go into the living then order us all breakfast.

About 5 minutes later Josh walks out of the room.

"Goodmorning" I say as he sits on the couch next to me. "Morning" he says then goes on his phone.

later*

"I'm going to Nessa's" I say to Josh and Jaden then leave the apartment and walk a few doors down to Nessa's apartment.

"Omg I missed you" she says hugging me as I walk into the door. "I missed you too" I say then we go sit in her room and talk.

JADEN'S POV:

Brionna just left to go to Nessa's house so I guess it's just me and the boys today.

"Guys can we talk about something" I ask putting my phone in my pocket. "Yeah what's up" Josh says setting his phone down as Bryce does the same. "I think I like Bri" I say. "We know" Bryce says. "How" I say very confused. "The way you look at her" Josh says like it was obvious. "Or the way you touch her" Bryce says. "You also haven't been home since she moved out" Josh adds on.

They're right...about everything...wow never thought I'd say that about these two idiots.

"You have to tell her bud" Josh says. "What if she doesn't have feelings for me" I say. "I think she does, but if she doesn't then she's not the one for you J" Josh says then Bryce nods his head in agreement.

"Okay...I'll tell her" I say.

later*

BRIONNA'S POV:

I walk back into my apartment since I've been at Nessa's all day. I see that Josh and Bryce left already.

"J I'm home" I say loudly so that he hears me. "Come here" he says from my room.

I walk into my room and Jaden's standing there, shirt less of course.

"I love you" Jaden says hugging me and picking me up. "I love you too" I say wrapping my legs around his torso. Then he sits down on the bed with me in his lap facing him.

We look into eachothers eyes, then I kiss him. The kiss was long and very passionate.

"Let's go out somewhere" Jaden says still holding me. "Like where" I ask playing with his hair. "The boys are having a party" he says. "Okay let me get dressed" I say then go get dressed.

 "Okay let me get dressed" I say then go get dressed

(outfit)

at sway*

We walk into the house and see a whole bunch of people already here. "B come here" Addison yells standing next to Bryce and some of the other sway boys.

"Heyyy" I say giving her a hug. "Heyyy girl" she says then we go get drinks.

"So I heard someone has a crush on you" Addison says making me choke on my drink a little. "No one has a crush on me Addi" I say then she rolls her eyes at me. "I heard the guys talking about it Bri" she says. "Well it doesn't matter because I think I like someone" I say starting to blush alot. "Oh reallyyy...who" she says making a face then taking another sip of her drink. "Uh I can't say" I say then down the rest of my drink. "Girl come on just tell me" she says. "Jaden" I say then her jaw drops. "W-what really" she says still shocked. I just nod my head and she starts going crazy. "Brionna he likes you too" she says then I feel a huge smile form on my face.

"Why are we so happy over here" Jaden says as he hugs me from behind. "Just in a good mood I guess" I say then turn around to face him. "Wanna go see Nessa" he says then kisses my forehead. "Yeah sure" I say then he leads me over to her.

"Oooo look at my little baddie" Nessa says hugging me. "Aww baby stop" I say playfully. "No but really isn't she hot" she says to Jaden. "She sure is" he says wrapping an arm around my waist.

"Oh shit my mom's calling" Jaden says. "I'll be right back" he says the kisses my cheek and walks away.

"What was that about" Nessa asks. "What do you mean" I say. "The kiss and his arm around you" she says confused. "Addison said that he likes me and I uh kinda like him" I say then she gets this big smile on her face. "Oh. My. God. No fucking way" she says. "You guys totally belong together" she says then hugs me really tight.

About 15 minutes later Jaden still wasn't back so I decided to go look for him.

I go into his room and see him laying on his bed side ways. "You okay" I say standing in the door way. "I'm okay, just a little tired" he says. "Do you need anything" I ask. "No' come here" he says. Then I shut the door and lay next to him on the bed.

"Cuddle with me" he says pulling me closer to him, so I kick off my heels and swing my legs over top of his. He wraps his arms around my waist as I play with his hair.

We stayed like that for awhile until the door opens and Josh runs in.

"Mads is here" Josh says making me pissed. "Why" Jaden asks and Josh shrugs his shoulders. "I'll be back" I say the fast walk out of the room.

I get down to the main room where most of the party was and see Mads and Nick Austin.

"Get out" I say walking over to them. "No" Nick says, then Bryce walks over to me. "She said get out" Bryce says. "And he said no" Mads says. "And I'll beat your ass" I say. "Babe" she says to Nick. Before he could respond Bryce punches him right in the face. "My turn" I say then grab Mads by her hair and hit her head off the wall over and over again until I was pulled of by Griffin and Kio while Josh, Jaden, and Quinton try to get Bryce off of Nick.

"Lets go upstairs" Kio says as they still hold me back. "No" I say trying to get passed them. Griffin throws me over his shoulder and carries me up to Josh and Jaden's room. I sit down on the bed and about 5 minutes later Bryce and Jaden walk in. "I'll be back" I say then pick up my shoes and run out the door since I knew they were trying to chase me.

I get down to the main room again and launch my heels at Mads' head. "No lets go" Jaden says picking me up by my waist while Griffin grabs my shoes.

Jaden walk into his room and throws me down on his bed then shuts the door.

"Calm the fuck down" Jaden says standing in front of the door. "No fuck that stupid bitch" I say standing up. "I hate them just as much as you B, trust me" he says sitting down on his bed. "Look Josh and Quinton are getting them out, once they're gone we are gonna go have a good time" Jaden says then hugs me, which immediately calms me down.