⚠️23⚠️

next day*

I wake up next Jaden and just smile to myself. "I love you" he says opening his eyes and pulling me closer to him. "I love you too" I says smiling.

After about 20 minutes of cuddling I decided to get up and get ready for the day.

(outfit)

After I get dressed I go back to where Jaden is and sit on his lap facing him.

"Well goodmorning to you too" he says kissing me. "Do you think I look cute" I say wrapping my arms around his neck. "You always look cute, but your ass is out" he says grabbing my ass. "And what are you gonna do about it" I say then he starts kissing my neck occasionally leaving marks. "Okay ,I think thats enough hickeys" I say giggling. "I need everyone to know that your mine princess" he says placing his hand on my throat, which kinda turned me on.

"Then it's my turn" I say then start kissing his neck. "Nope" he says then stands up and puts me down on the bed. "Fine" I say then walk out and into the living room.

"Baby" Jaden says laying his head in my lap. "What" I say rolling my eyes at him. "I love you beautiful" he says wrapping his arms around my waist. "K" I say trying to ignore him. "What's the attitude for" he says trying to kiss me. "Nothing" I say crossing my arms, then he sits up on the couch next to me. "Come here" he says looking at me. I crawl over on to his lap and lay my head on his shoulder and he wraps his arms around my waist with his hands on my ass. "I'm still mad at you" I say sitting up. "I bet I could make you happy" he says then starts to kiss me again.

After awhile my hands travel up to his hair and he flips up over so I'm laying underneath of him.

"How are you so hot" I say as Jaden's hovering over me. "Right back at ya gorgeous" he says then pulls his shirt off and does the same with mine. Then he unclips my bra and throws it somewhere making me giggle which makes him smile. "You really are perfect" he says as he slides down my shorts.

"No underwear today" he says then slaps my ass. "I love you" I say then he kisses me again. "I love you too" he says then starts eating me out.

I arch my back which pushes me farther into his mouth causing me to moan as loud as I can, which makes me laugh a little sending vibrations through my body.

Then I put my hands and his hair as he starts to suck on my clit making me accidentally push his head down and my legs start to shake, then I cum in his mouth.

"That was hot" he says then kisses me again. "Your hot" I say as he starts to put my clothes back on me.

He puts my shorts on then goes to go pick up my bra and we hear a knock at the door.

"Here baby, go I'll get it" Jaden says throwing me my shirt and bra.

I put on the rest of my clothes then walk out into the living room and see Bryce, Griffin, and Quinton.

"Hey guys" I say still kinda out of breath. "Hey kid" Bryce says then hugs me then Griff and Quinton do the same.

We hang out for a few hours until they leave.

"Babe I'm hungry" I whine as I wrap my arms around Jaden's waist. "What do you want to eat" he says hugging me back with his arms over my shoulders. "I don't know" I say. "Change your shorts and let's go" he says pulling away. "Why do I have to change" I say after I roll my eyes. "Because no one else needs to see your ass besides me" he says standing in front of me. "Fine I'll just wear a fucking snow suit" I say then storm off into my bed room to change.

 "Fine I'll just wear a fucking snow suit" I say then storm off into my bed room to change

(outfit)

"I'm ready" I say then open the door and go out to the car.

As we're driving Jaden places his hand on my thigh and I just look at him like he's stupid. "What's the problem" he says grabbing me a little tighter. "Your the problem" I say then move his hand off of me.

"Brionna" Jaden says as we pull into the Chick-fil-A parking lot. "What" I say rolling my eyes. "Come here" he says. "No" I say then he gets out of the car and opens my door then hugs me super tight.

"Be happy" he says then starts kissing all over my face making me laugh.

"Are you mad at me" he asks hugging me again. "Maybe" I say then I get out of the car and he shuts the door behind me.

"Here, get on my back" he says then I jump on his back and he runs inside.

"Why did you do that" I say giggling. "Idk now go find us a table he says.