7

I wake up with Jadens head resting on my stomach and his body in between my legs with his arms around my back. Bryce and Josh were both next to me. I try to get up but Jaden pulls me closer to him.

"Josh help" i whisper to him since he's the only one awake. "J get up she has to pee" he says then Jaden sits up just enough for me to get out of bed then he lays back down.

I come back from the bathroom and lay on Jaden with my head on his chest. "I'm gonna go over to Nessa's" Josh says getting up. I nod my head then we hug and he leaves.

Later*

I wake up and see Bryce is gone and Jadens hands are on my ass and he's kinda grabbing it. "J wake up" I say playing with his hair. "No" he says. "Whyy" I whine. Then I move a little and feel his rock hard dick against my pussy then I realize why he didn't want to get up. "How did this even happen" I ask. "I had a dream" he says whining. "And who did you fuck in this dream" I ask laughling a little. "Uh- you" he says quietly. "Come on" I say getting up and locking the door. "Come on what" Jaden asks. "Let's make your dream come true" I say pulling my shirt off leaving me in just my underwear. "A-are you sure" he says holding onto my hips I just nod my head. "You don't have to do this" he says. "But I want to" I say then he kisses me...finally. Then we start to make out.

He starts kissing down my body occasionally leaving marks.

A few minutes later we're both completely naked and let me just say his dick is huge.

He lines his self up with my entrance and looks up at me then he kisses me again and thrusts into me. I let out a loud moan by accident making him go faster.

"You have to be quiet" he says then he lifts one of my legs over his shoulder causing him to go deeper.

About 30 mins later his thrust get slower and sloppier then I finish and feel him do the same right after. Then he lays down next to me out of breath.

"Well I never thought that would happen" Jaden says looking over at me. "Me either" I say then he gets up and picks me up and takes me to the shower since I could barely walk.

We shower then I put this on...

After we get ready we go downstairs and see Bryce, Anthony, and Kio

After we get ready we go downstairs and see Bryce, Anthony, and Kio. We sit down next to each other on the couch and Bryce just gives us a weird look.

Later*

The guys are all doing tiktoks.

"Bri come here" Jaden says so I stand up and walk over. He starts the timer for the tiktok and I realize its the sound that people use for the like kiss your bestie thing or whatever. Jaden turns my face towards him then starts leaning in. He gets inches away from my lips then I turn my head so he kisses my cheek.

"Ha ha fuck you" I laugh flipping him off.. "you already did" he says chuckling a little. Thank God no one else heard him.

Then the door opens and Josh walks in. "Joshyyy" I say jumping into his arms. "Bri Bri" he says hugging me. "You left me here with these idiots all day" I say as we pull away. "I deal with it daily" he says laughing.

"Let's go swimming" Griffin says then we all agree and go get dressed.

(Your swimsuit)

I was the last one to finish getting dressed of course so I got everyone towels and water then go outside.

"Get in" Jaden says as soon as I walk out. "Can I put this stuff down first" I say walking over to a chair. I put the stuff down then I go sit on the edge of the pool with just my feet in.

"Please get it B" Jaden whines. "Wait a little bit" I say playing with his hair while he stands in between my legs. Then Jaden pulls me in by my legs.

"Omg wtf Jaden" I say coming back up from the water. "Uh I love you" he says laughing. "Now you have to buy me food rich boy" I say getting on his back. "I would've bought you food either way dummy" he says.

A few hours later we get out of the pool and go get changed. I just put on one of Jadens shirts with my shorts. Then we order postmates and watch Netflix.