18

a week later*

I wake up to my phone going off, then I look over and see ' mother ' .

"Hello" I say answering the call. "Where are you and why isn't any of your shit here" my mom yells at me. "Mom I'm 19 I can go and do whatever I want, and you treat me like shit" I say starting to get pissed off. "I'm still your mom" she says. "Well mom I moved out, I live in LA now" I say leaving her speechless. Then Jaden takes the phone and puts it on speaker "Look Ms.Jackson, Bri is grown now and she makes her own choices" he says then hangs up.

"Thanks for helping me" I say hugging him. "I would do anything for you B" he says holding me. "Why does my mom hate me" I say starting to cry. "She doesn't hate you" Jaden says holding me even tighter. "Yes she does Jaden, look at the difference in how she looks at me compared to Nashawn, she loves him and would do anything for him, but she hates me" I say starting to sob into his chest. "Brionna I don't know how anyone could not love you, I mean just look at you, your so beautiful and all you do is try to help others, you're the most amazing person I know" he says then I wrap my arms around him and just keep crying.

later*

"Come on B" Jaden says as him and Bryce try to get me out of bed. "Why can't I just stay here" I whine as they pull the covers off of me. "Just get dressed" Bryce says then Jaden picks me up off my bed. "Nooo" I say then jump down. Then they hand me a dress and tell me to go get ready.

 Then they hand me a dress and tell me to go get ready

(outfit)

"Can someone tell me where we're going" I say as we're driving. "B just shut up and be patient please and thank you" Jaden says.

About 30mins later we pull up in front of this huge house and my jaw drops. "Jaden what are we doing here" I ask as we get out of the car. He doesn't say anything him and Bryce just walk me up to the house. Bryce opens the door and a bunch of people jump out. "SURPRISE" they all yell scaring the life out of me. "Can someone tell me what the hell is going on now" I say as Josh and the other guys plus Tayler walk up to us. "I wanted to something for you since you've been so stressed out, so just have a good time" Jaden says then he pulls me into a hug.

"Let's go get drinks" I say pulling Bryce. "I'm always down for some drinks" Bryce says then we go over to the kitchen.

I get a cup and fill it about half way with nothing but pure liquor.

"Bri I don't think that's a good idea" Bryce says. "Fuck it" I say then down the entire cup. "Guy's come here" I yell at all the sway boys. They all walk over to us then Bryce pours some shots for all of us.

After we did a few rounds of shots I decided I wanted to go dance. "Jaden come with me" I say then we go to the middle of the room and I start dancing on him.

After awhile of dancing and drinking I decided it was a good idea to go swimming.

"Guys lets go swimming" I yell at the boys. "And what are you going swimming in" Jaden asks. "This" I say then pull my dress off, Jaden immediately wraps his arms around and pushes me against him attempting to cover me up. "Come on I just wanna have some fun" I say. "That's not fun Brionna, every guy here was staring at your ass" Jaden says then he takes me upstairs.

"Look B I'm not babysitting you tonight, I just want to fuck someone with out you getting into trouble" he says pushing me into a room and shuting the door. "Why fuck a random bitch when you can fuck me" I say laying on the bed. "I love you too much to just keep fucking you" he says then sits on the bed. "J come here" I whine, then he lays down next to me. "I love you Brionna" Jaden says holding my hand. "I love you too Jaden" I say then the door opens. "Is everyone dressed" Bryce says with his hand over his eyes and Nick (Nick Bean) following behind him. "Yes we're both dressed" Jaden says then I stand up. "Now, let's go get drunk" I say then wakk out of the room.

a few hours later*

Bryce, Nick, and I are still drinking, Jaden and Josh stopped awhile ago but now I wanna go have some fun.

"I'll be back" I say as I take another sip of my drink then set it on the counter in front of Bryce then walk away.

I look around for awhile trying to find someone to talk to. Then I walk outside and see Ryland. I only know who Ryland is because of Addison.

"Hey Ryland" I say walking over to him. "Hey Brionna" he says hugging me.

Then we ended up in bed together.

After about 10 minutes he pulls out and cums inside of the condom. I didn't even get to finish which kinda ruined my mood so I just left the room.

I walk back downstairs and see Jaden sitting by himself.

"What's wrong J" I say sitting next to him. "Nothing" he says then rolls his eyes and walks out the door.

I get up and go after, when I get outside I see Jaden just sitting on the step. "Jaden whats wrong" I say standing in front of him. "I don't know go ask Ryland" he says then tries to get up again. "No Ja-" I start to say then get cut off. "Shut up" Jaden says picking me up.

He carries me to the car, then we drive a little down the road. "Backseat now" he says, I climb over the seat and into the back as Jaden slaps my ass. He then also climbs into the backseat and puts me on his lap.

"I love you" he says then kisses me on the lips. "I love you more" I say as he kisses me over and over. We start to make out and I can feel his hard dick underneath me. He puts down the two back rows of seats then I push him down and get on top of him connecting our lips again. "Is this what you did to Ryland" Jaden says. "Jaden I couldn't even cum" I say making him laugh. "What's funny" I say then he fips us over so he's on top. "Just be quiet princess" he says making my stomach flip, then we start making out again.

the end😔