20

⚠️TW⚠️

a week later*

Jaden wakes me up and hands me the phone. "Who is it" I ask grabbing the phone. "The doctor" he says.

"Hello" I say answering the phone. "Hi, how are you" she says. "I'm good, thank you" I say then she starts talking abt the DNA things. "Okay so we found a few different people's DNA" she says making my stomach drop. "O-okay" I stutter a bit. "The names are Ryland Storms, Nick Austin, Chase Hudson, and Jaden Hossler" when she said Jaden's name I got so scared. "Uh o-o-okay" I say shaking. "Do you have any questions or anything" she asks me I say no then we hang up the phone.

I have to go talk to Bryce and Josh. So I call Bryce and he comes to pick me up.

I get in the car and see he brought Josh.

"So whats up" Bryce asks. "Um uh so um the doctor called and she told me who she found DNA from" I say starting to cry and shake again. "Okay and who was it" Josh asks rubbing my back. "Uh Ryland, Chase, some kid named Nick Austin, and um...Jaden" I say making both of their facial expressions completely change. "W-what do you mean Jaden" Josh asks. "So I'm guessing he doesn't remember anything, but now it makes sense why woke up naked in the car together and we've been messing around since I got to LA the first time" I say. "So you and Jaden have been fucking for months now and haven't told eachother that you're in love eachother" Bryce says then I feel my face get hot. "See they do like eachother" Josh says to Bryce. "I do not like Jaden" I say making them laugh. "Yea right and I don't love Nessa" Josh says laughing even more. "Whatever" I say then roll my eyes.

later*

"Hey" Jaden says as I get into the car. "Hey" I say letting out a breath. "What did the doctor say" Jaden asks. "She said she found things from Ryland, some kids named Chase Hudson and Nick Austin and uh you" I say, after I said him he got this confused look on his face. "We didn't fuck that night" Jaden says. "Well apparently we did, I don't remember anything though" I say then he just hugs me. "We're going to figure this out" he says rubbing my back.

JADEN'S POV:

Once Brionna said my name I just didn't understand, I don't remember anything happening that night with us.

Then I start to think, Ryland handed my multiple drinks that night, fuck I have to call him.

"B I'm gonna make a phone call" I say then step out of the car.

"Yo" Ryland says answering the phone. "Yeah uh hey, did you put anything in my drinks the other night or something" I say then he starts laughing. "Yeah, you said you wanted some ass so I figured the drugs would help, and they did *laughs* there's a video of you and Bri in the car last night" he says making my heart stop then I just hang up.

I go get back in the car and can't even think straight. "Hey whats wrong" Brionna says grabbing my hand. "He drugged both of us" I say still unable to think. "Ryland" she questions I just nod my head in response.

BRIONNA'S POV

"Hold on" I say then I walk back into the sway house and get Bryce and Josh.

"Let's go" I say then walk back outside with them right behind me.

We get in the car then I tell them that Ryland drugged me and Jaden. "Go to the hype house now" Bryce says as mad as I've ever seen him.

As we're driving Jaden gets a text. "Can you look at that" Jaden says to me. I nod my head then open the message.

Ryland

we also got a video of us fucking the shit out of Brionna bro.

"Uh J" I say showing him the message. "Show them" he says then I hand them the phone.

at hype house*

We pull up in front of the house and Addison runs out wrapping me in a huge hug. "Where the fuck are Ryland, Chase, and Nick" Jaden says walking up to the door. Someone opens the door then the guys go into the house and I run after them with Addison right behind me.

Once I get upstairs I see Jaden on top of Ryland beating the shit out of him. Then Chase and Nick both walk out of the room and into the hall next to us.

"What the fuck is up with you guys" Josh says pushing both of them. I thought Jaden was going to kill them, he got of of Ryland then went straight for Nick and punched him right in the jaw. Chase tries to jump in the Josh and Chase start fighting. Ryland gets back up and him and Bryce and him start to fight. Then Olivia starts throwing stuff at Josh.

"I guess I have to beat this bitches ass" I say pulling my hair up. Then I push her back and she falls onto the floor.

"BITCH DON'T FUCKING START WIT ME" I yell as I jump on top of her and start beating her ass, eventually I was pulled off of her by Josh.

"Let's go now" Josh says, then he grabs my hand and Jaden grabs the other one with Bryce right behind us.

in the car*

"I got the video" Bryce says then pulls the SD card that its on out of his pocket. "Okay, are we going to your house or what" Jaden asks. "My house" I say then we drive to my house.

at home*

We sit down on the couch and all let out a breath. "Bri" Jaden says looking over at me. "Yes" I say looking back at him. "Do you wanna see the video" he says. "Can you watch it with me" I ask and he nods his head yes in response.

We go into my bedroom and he puts the SD card into his phone.

"You ready" he asks. "Not really but yeah" I say then he starts the video.

About half way through the video I started to tear up, I thought it would never end. I look over at Jaden and see a tear fall from his eyes.

"I'm sorry" he says hugging me. "You don't have anything to be sorry for J" I say crying into his chest. "No if I would've just stayed with you then nothing would have ever happened to you" he says crying even more. "It's not your fault Jaden" I say then we just stand there in eachother's arms.