31

I think my motivation is coming back *celebrates*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An hour had flew away, and there she was...still mourning that Jungkook was giving Hazel a cold shoulder. She wanted to see him, she wanted to apologize.

 Therefore, to clinch this intention, Hazel jumped out from her bed, ready to face the dread. As soon as footsteps led Hazel to the path outside her room, silver eyes wandered upon two sturdy profiles, Jackson and Kai. 

Upon catching a glimpse of Hazel, Jackson and Kai, who were sitting on the dinning table in the hall, eating their cereal stood up and went to a sofa near the hearth present in main lounge before bowing at the introverted one.

Heart in her mouth, Hazel found herself tottering towards the main lounge because there he was......sitting by the sofa, pretending to act as if Hazel was invisible. 

Cajoled by solacing courage, Hazel scrambled towards the main lounge, aiming to sit right beside livid adolescent.

As soon as Hazel made contact with the couch, Jungkook immediately arose and ambled towards the kitchen, grasping something.

Strolling towards a side table located in the dinning hall, Jungkook placed a tray containing breakfast for his wife.

Hazel got the gesture of Jungkook; therefore, hurtled towards the side table located in the dinning room.

Instead of joining Hazel, Jungkook went back to the couch where Jackson and Kai were seated. This sight wrenched Hazel from inside, strikes of radiating sorrow shattered her heart, but what could she do.....after all, Hazel was at fault. 

Feeling blue, Hazel began her voyage of eating silently.

~

Sipping on the last sip of her coffee, Hazel stirred her hanging head up only to perceive a towering figure, ready to devour her alive......Jeon Jungkook.

Before she could move a muscle, Jungkook had already pulled Hazel's chair towards him. Hazel was now facing Jungkook.

Colour drained from her face as Hazel went clammy; her crippling body getting heavy as her heart pounded with prodigious rapidity. Her lungs starved for air, Hazel felt the stout grasp of lethargy as she forgot to breathe.

Whereas Jungkook, he was struggling to keep his tranquil, but his rage was evident, burning so bad like fire lacing his veins and creeping up his spine. 

Glowing embers emitting out from this delirious peril as Jungkook permit the vulgar animosity to intoxicate his sizzling mind, congealing his sanity as the sinister fumes of black confetti blazing out of his deviant body magnified.

"When you asked for my permission," it was palpable that this calm tone was a fail attempt to conceal the growl that was rapturous to thunder out.

"What did I say?"

Jungkook craved to screech these words with every ounce of breath that dwelled in his lungs, but he halted his crave at the moment.

Breath evaporated from her chest as dread cackled at the vulnerable one, vexing Hazel with its vindictive scorn of mirth; its malevolent jeers hammering Hazel's throbbing mind.