21

B4 we start, I wanna say that GUYS, YOUR REACTIONS TO CHAPTER 20, AND ESPECIALLY THE LAST LINE WAS PRICELESS!!! I love to read your comments, and I really like it that you share your feelings freely; it motivates me to always do my best for you guys!

Now lets begin!

~

Days passed by, and Jong suk was still traumatised...so was Harai.

She started fearing Jungkook......

Jong suk when felt pain, he expressed it, but Jungkook...he was a closed book with a mystery locked within.

Days soared away, Harai spent her days teaching the two boys piano; Jong suk used to participate with zealous passion, but Jungkook  always remained empty. 

On the other side, Shaw slithered his venom into Jeon against Harai; he fabricated Jeon to believe that his wife was cheating on him with Park.

Park had to leave because his senior ordered him to come back due to conflicts with rival country. When Park vanished away, Jeon's polluted prediction changed into reality.

~

Harai was teaching both of her students piano when few guards came to take her. Seeing their graved expression, Harai's face turned brittle. Witnessing his mother's tension, Jungkook volunteered to go with Harai, but she stopped him. Then the guard led her to her room.

As she reached her room, her silky brown orbs met the darker ones.

"Jeon, you're here?" Harai frowned as Jeon came to their room after months.

"Why, can't I?" Jeon snapped with solid hate before continuing:

"Oh...my apologies, I forgot that this room was for you and your lover,"enmity had welled up in his heart, fury itself burning Jeon up as he hissed.

"What do you mea-" before Harai could contemplate, Jeon's hand cracked across her face, then the werewolf grasped her arms tightly behind her back, the pain of his hold caused Harai to let out a startled little gasp of pain.

"You thought you could do anything behind my back, huh!?" Jeon snarled as he pounded Harai against the wall.

"L...let..m....me...go," Harai whispered faintly as tears raced down her redden cheeks; Harai didn't even realise that Jeon had chained her in shackles.

"Jeon....I didn't..." Harai sobbed grimly, but her plead fell on deaf ears.

Jeon pushed Harai so hard that she made contact with the ground, and then he left her like that. After that day, Jeon visited their room every day....only to abuse Harai till his hands begged him to stop. God knows for how  long Harai stayed in the pit.

...

 Present 

Jong suk told Hazel that Jungkook's birthday was nearing so she wanted to do something special for her husband.

The young lady was busy in crafting the surprise for Jungkook that she didn't even notice that the birthday boy had entered the room, gaping Hazel attentively.

 Hazel was so strenuous in her work that it seemed as if she was working for the cure for corona virus.

"What are you doing?" eyeing Hazel mischievously, Jungkook grinned.

When Hazel's ear made contact with the trouble-maker voice, she jumped hard. Startled, Hazel hid the gift under a blanket as if Jungkook was totally oblivious about the present.