36

OMG, 18K YOU GUYS!!!!

THANKYOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!!! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO EVER REPAY Y'ALL KINDNESS BACK! I STARTED WITH 0 READS AND NOW I HAVE SO MANY OF YOU GUYS!!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! MY SCARMYS! THANKYOU FOR EXISTING!!! 

For you guys I try my best, and I am proud to have you all! 

And buckle up scarmygos, it's gon be a long chap!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clad in a bewitching blue maxi that slipped till her shins, Hazel gleamed at her reflection showing in the mirror.

The dress was blue like a midwinter night an hour before the raven; the hue that seemed like velvet no matter what the finish was. In the soft embrace of her attire, Hazel's spirits lifted.

There was a serene romance to the maxi; it gave beauty to her feminine form yet great regality too.

Hazel saw the best of her in her reflection; it made her confident as all her insecurities were veiled under the glitzy fabric that had midnight blue tinged net sleeves till her elbows, concealing her scars. 

 For that day she was turned from a princess to a queen.

Today she had also worn a little makeup; her rosy skin looking fresh, and her lips lustrous in the shade that of crispy blossomed roses, and her thick eye lashes curling up to the peak, giving her stormy grey eyes immense volume. 

She so looked dangerously ethereal.

Her final look had been incomplete if her long loose hair was not set free to tousle in the wind. 

 Slightly twirled inky hair gave perfect aid to her milky soft face, fine strands of sleek black gliding in freedom, letting her beauty radiate from within.

Her makeup had veiled the scar on her face incredibly, it seemed as if the mark was never there.

And a boost to her inner belle glowing like she had never before were the simple blue diamond tops on her earlobes.

Hazel was about to close the locker in her wardrobe when her eyes fell on a small velvet box that Jungkook had gifted her.

Tempted, Hazel opened the box, revealing the priceless accessory glimmering as if it were made to be worn with her dress.

And in that array of sparkling sea blue jewels were the blending of golden trails, the robin blue design merging with iridescent gold so fervently as if in divine consultation, making the accessory excellently compatible with the raven blue of her attire.

Biting her lips, Hazel threw an anxious glance at her reflection, even though the scar was concealed, but she knew it was there.

It was eternal proof of her hideous reality. How many dreams she had when she was little, but then those dreams were snatched away from her.