6

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*At Shin Mansion*

Her mother and father were not at home, and they were also unrevealed by the fact that Hazel was going to Busan. She wrote a letter to her guardians in which she clearly stated that she'd be leaving Seoul forever.

This place was never her home.....and she decided to never come back .

She had backup money for her living as all the property of her real mother  was named after   Hazel.

~

She accelerated her car with full zeal towards the airport.

 That path led her towards her freedom.

 The speakers of the car danced on the melodic song, and Hazel as well hummed along while driving. She was happy to be free...at last  she was independent.

She was 19, and she didn't need anything. She was enjoying her freedom when suddenly her car stopped with a loud blast as if the wheels had been blared badly.

In a peculiar bewilderment, Hazel immediately got off her car to solve this unusual mystery. To her surprise, she saw shards of glass on the road.

'That's weird....' she thought to herself.

Right now, she was in an  eerie abandoned place and  it was time of her flight . In uncanny state Hazel decided to contact a taxi service, but then in a blink of an eye, someone harshly pressed a piece fabric against her face, making her drown into endless terror.

 She trembled, totally petrified, that is when her fragile figure diminished in blackness as her vision got hazy, and she fainted .

The phone in her hand fell on the ground and that was it..... darkness.....utter darkness.

~

(Okay guys from here the story begins and u'll get answers to your questions as well)

*Flashback......4 years before*

"Eun, what are you doing?" Hazel whispered squeakily as she nudged her friend's elbow.

Eun, and Hazel were childhood friends.  Hazel was very shy; whereas, Eun was her opposite.

"Shhhhhh!!! Quite down, or we'll get caught!" Eun whisper-shrieked at her friend.

Eun was mixing a lot of different paints to create another weird paint colour .

"Now...this paint will dye this 'miss famous's'  hair, then she will understand she messed with...Eun,'' the evil culprit chuckled mischievously.

 With the tint of arrogance flickering her tone, Eun poured the paint in the plate on the victim's hair, making her drench in colour, gaining the arousing laughter of other students.

Hazel felt bad for the poor victim but as for Eun she was smirking in victory; she never listened to anyone else.

~

"Hazel! don't forget to invite us at your birthday!" Reminded the class as they all cheered.

~

She used to celebrate her birthday every year with her classmates, and....their parents. As for her father, this day was nothing but pain for him because that day Mr Shin lost his precious beloved wife, and according to him: this bad omen cursed his world.