34

GET READY FOR SOME INTENSE ACTION AND DRAMA AHEAD!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chaeyoung didn't get to seize the opportunity to settle the score, and now she excused herself after having her breakfast; leaving for her room.

As she was about to enter her bedroom, her ears caught the words of Colonel Park saying that he was leaving for the head quarters for an important task.

Now instead of pulling the door knob of her leeway, Chaeyoung turned towards the room next to her own; twisting the handle that led to entrance of Jimin's room, disappearing into the darkness inside.

"Okay dad, you go now, everything will be alright," Jimin nodded his head while assuring.

"Hmmm, take care, my son." Colonel Park smiled before bidding his lad goodbye.

"You too." Jimin replied, returning the beam.

After Colonel Park left, Jimin sauntered towards his room for the purpose to rest. As the virile entered his space, Jimin caught a pair of eyes turning at his direction; his arch nemesis invading his privacy.

 As the virile entered his space, Jimin caught a pair of eyes turning at his direction; his arch nemesis invading his privacy

Chaeyoung was sitting on a chair near a dressing table, but what stung Jimin was her attitude as Chaeyoung had her slender legs resting on the dressing table.

Such a profane demeanor mocked Jimin's self respect, seeing Chaeyoung act like she was the boss, but Jimin wasn't in the mood of arguing with someone who had no brain.

Drinking in the wanton resentment, Jimin restrained the serious urge to execute this presumptuous being. Gulping hard, the prudent male made the first attempt to prevail harmony.

But the treaty was ceased before it could've been made when Jimin saw his phone in danger's hands, perching at a vulgar angle right above a jug filled to the brim with water.

"Give me back my phone!" Jimin tried not to snap, resisting himself to throw a robust punch at this blood-boiling stimulator.

"Sure, but first apologize," Chaeyoung's demand made Jimin crack a smile of solemn wickedness as if he had gone sheerily insane.

If looks could kill, Chaeyoung had already been dead, and Jimin was constantly being stabbed.

"For what?" the bitterness in his own curt shrill made Jimin contort is face in distaste.

"For calling me a thing," Chaeyoung spoke with so many emotions residing in her strict tone, but this only made Jimin even more mad.

"Dream on thinking I'll ever apologize to a thing like you!" Jimin scoffed, there was no way he was going to apologize!

"Fine, say goodbye to your phone then,"

Just as Chaeyoung was about to drop the phone, Jimin reached out for her hand, grasping it tight. Before Jimin could drag this trouble maker towards him, Chaeyoung unleashed a stout jab right below his chin so intensely that Jimin nearly missed his tongue from getting in between his teeth.