7

Before I start this chap I want to convey  that this chap might be a little bit....scary.

 Like I told y'all that this story has TORTURE in it too please read it till the end  cuz the story is EPIC!!!  

Lets start!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Enjoy because for next 24 hours...she's all yours."

Hearing this, Hazel froze; cold fear gripped her as she began to imagine all sorts of things that could happen to her in the devouring cell alone with this maniac man.

The venomous being inhaled deeply letting the aromatic fragrance, which Hazel wore captivate him, and then he raised his hand up and caressed Hazel's cheek still smiling at her darkly. 

Hazel feeling disgusted turned her face away from this man.

"Get away from me, you bastard!" these words amused the despicable man, who smiled wickedly at Hazel, immorality was clear the fierce glint of his deviant black orbs.

"You shouldn't have done that, my dear,"  the spiteful smile of the man doubled. In this dim light Hazel could see a shiny ring the glinted, the ring seemed very strange to Hazel as it had a snake-like face.

The man moved his hand behind as if asking for something from another person, who stood straight obediently behind him. When the man got the thing he was asking for, he moved it towards Hazel. 

She was hit by a realisation, that she had committed the biggest mistake of her life, and she started screaming because that thing was nothing other than  pliers.

He clamped Hazel's mouth open, and slowly put the pliers in her mouth. Slowly yet intentionally, he gripped onto her last tooth that was on the left side of her mouth and started pulling.

The pain Hazel felt was unimaginable as she felt like someone was taking her soul out. The pliers felt cold and her mouth started to fill with blood, then he yanked his arm and her tooth came out along with parts of her gums, still stuck on it.

He then crushed her tooth, pain......extreme pain burned her mouth, and spread throughout her body and her soul like wild fire upon which she gave a blood-curdling scream.

He did the same to the last tooth which was on the right side of her mouth, but this time instead of pulling, he gripped her tooth and hit the  pliers again and again. Her breathing hitched as the agony seemed endless, sharp, and jarring.

On his 7th stroke her tooth broke out as well as the tide of blood. Hot blood oozed out of her mouth and the crimson gore also dived its way down to her throat as well, creating a chocking obstacle for Hazel, she screamed incoherently due to the unbearable pain which sabotaged her whole being.

And this monster persecuted Hazel again by jerking her another tooth out, this time by twisting and compressing it harshly against her torn, swollen gums. This time the innocent victim blacked out due to the agonising soreness.

The scarlet shade liquid oozed from Hazel's mangled gums, and seeped down from her mouth till it dangled on her chin, then it dripped down on the ground colouring the surface with its harsh hue of red. 

Her neck was stained with the tinge of her blood, and this diabolical tyrant left Hazel alone like that.

~

When Hazel gained back her consciousness, her body was stinging due to the pain, her condition was utterly miserable.

Her hair were messed up, she was invaded by blood, and sweat. Her head resting on shoulder as she didn't even have the strength to hold her head up.