13

Note: SCARMYS......I want to tell you guys something..... it's very important.......

which is...... I gave three of my papers in GCE series 1 and........

I FREAKIN GOT!!!!!!!

An A*, AND 2 A'S IN MY O LEVELS!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dies*

I'm soooooooooooooo HaPpY!!!! Although I wanted all 3 A*'s because I had literally decayed both my mind and soul to get a good result but my family members were like......

Family Members: Sheesh.....be grateful ya little brat!

So I'm alive...... and that is the reason I couldn't update for a month and in this joy I present you a chapter. Seriously guys your patience and support really means a lot. Thank u for supporting this ff. Love ya and enjoyyyyyy!!

~

It was 8:00 pm, and now Hazel gained her senses which were numbed (after that incident). When Hazel reached her room, she dared not to peer outside. Jungkook frightened her so badly that she totally forgot about the mac. 

Her body glued with the mattress, Hazel felt as if she was being chocked by the haunting feeling frantic terror as she could see her dreadful fate. Those 2 hours were hell for her.

 Hazel could still feel his hot breath burning her, she was livid, but frightened at the same time.

  Those identical malicious black eyes, now turned into hauntingly cold brown ones.

~

Jungkook came back home at 10 pm. Taking his first step into the mansion, Jungkook's brown orbs detected the mac, lying on a meadow brown table in the hall. Jia and Suzy were about to leave. Climbing the stairs,  Jungkook made his way up to the second floor, and then made a walk towards his room, which was right next to Hazel's.

Before entering his room, Jungkook once checked on Hazel. Scouring the room that embraced darkness lovingly, Jungkook caught Hazel sleeping in her bed peacefully.

 With his perilously graved eyes, that showed no emotion, Jungkook strayed to Hazel, rooted to the floor.

This time it was different.....this time, instead of a demonic glint that had always dwelt within Jungkook's grim orbs, there was another gleam, a revere gleam glittering faintly in his eyes, a rapturous gleam of euphoria and love.

Jungkook, then whipped around to leave his love, and then left her room.  After having a great shower, Jungkook sat on his bed, ready to sleep, but then was alarmed by screams, incoherent screams mingled with helplessness and dread.

 Pumped by adrenaline, Jungkook immediately ran out of his room, chasing the cry that was terrified and fragile beyond comprehension.

It was Hazel, screaming in dread, in her sleep.

"Hazel!....Hazel!"

But nothing Jungkook did could stop Hazel from screaming in profound state of bitter trauma. Perspiring abundantly, Hazel wailed totally terrified of him.

"Open your eyes, Haze!"

 He was holding the same blade, kissing the shade of red, from which he scarred her.

"Open your eyes, my dear...." glinting in wicked lunacy, those insane black orbs seared each and every limb of her shaking body.

 Hazel was screaming, and her face was being caressed by that sharp blade, he was enjoying the severely pained screams, he  was enjoying seeing her fear. Hazel was burning, wildly, the jarring bolts of pain cursing her existence.