42

SCARMYS! B4 we start, lemme ask u this question.....

But b4 replying, PLEASE!!! JUST GO FIRST READ CHAPTER 22 RIGHT NOW!!! OR ELSE (or else Imma callin the cops again!) U WON'T BE ABLE TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION RIGHT!!!!

Ah, I hope that you've read chapter 22 again, now answer:

This......question:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

How much u hate Jeon?.......

I don't give spoilers but

Read chap 22 to find out what happens here. (but my scarmys have already done that, right?....)

Now get ur popcorns out 'nd buckle up!! It goin to be a long thrilling chap!!

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

•••

Jungkook's semblance had changed....

He was no longer the man Jong suk knew....

He had become someone who instilled dread in every soul.

Jungkook teetered on the precipice of madness, insanity reigned within him, fueling the pyre of vengeance that crackled with each ragged breath.

He clutched her pendant in his hardened grip. If it held an edge, it would've carved into his palm, a fitting inscription for the agony that gouged at his insides.

Exiting the room, Jungkook's thunderous strides abruptly halted at Jong suk's faint words.

"Suzy and Hazel... maybe they escaped....."

Those words were gasoline over the seething fire within Jungkook.

Jungkook spun, that glacial gale blaring from his gaze. It froze time, the blood in Jongsuk's veins turning frigid. Every instinct of Jong suk screamed retreat, but like a moth drawn to the flame, he held rooted.

Suppressing an overwhelming urge to rip his right hand man limb from limb, Jungkook held up the broken chain of the pendant.

It was evident that it was torn from Hazel's delicate neck with ruthless force.

Jong suk's obsidian eyes widened in profound shock as he gazed Jungkook's countenance, and there it was....the beast.