27

I kept my word, enjoy the chap SCARMY NATION!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since now he knew that the chaser was on the loose, Jungkook decided it was better if he kept Hazel with him in this mission....mission Tai-Jung.

Mission Tai-Jung was the secret collaboration of the army with this mafia lord to find the evil, that had bred such mayhem in South Korea.

Captain Jimin, and Colonel Park were elected to unite with Jungkook in this mission to find the criminal, but now Jungkook had changed his mind. Calling Colonel Park, Jungkook exhaled deeply.

*On the call*

"Colonel Park, I'll leave for mission Tai-Jung by tomorrow," Jungkook declared, taking the lead, this man again announced:

"And I will contribute in it all by myself,"

Hearing such a reply, Colonel Park knew that something wasn't correct, but decided not to interfere as Jungkook was the one who offered the collab; mission Tai-Jung was his plan.

"Do you want me to assign you my soldiers?" the army man interrogated, earning an agile respond:

"I'll only take 2 of your soldiers, and only if I'm  given the guarantee that we'll not be using an army base," Jungkook's demands were always the elite ones. 

Jungkook knew what Colonel Park would be asking next, so this lithe virile rammed his sentence in, before Colonel Park could object.

"I'll will leave for my safe house, which is in Tai-Jung." with that, the mafia lord ended the call.

His reason to choose the safe house was no other than his wife.

Jungkook had to protect his Haze.

In this situation, Jungkook's safe house, which was constructed on a mountain near Tai-Jung valley was the best option. 

~

After meeting Jong suk, Jungkook came back home, and the 1st thing he did was to take a  shower. After getting fresh, Jungkook sauntered towards Jia.

"Where's Hazel?" he asked, gaining a nimble respond:

"In the garden," Jia smiled at the young, before whipping around to leave, but the words of this lad ceased her pace as Jungkook inquired:

"Jia," the virile's soft words delved towards Jia, arresting her attention.

"Please pack some of Hazel's clothes according to the season, It's cold," Jungkook requested meekly as he continued, "We're going somewhere for few days."

"Okay sir, any other order?"

"Yes, and take Suzy with you to the safe house, where other girls are present," with that, Jungkook added," And when you reach there, don't leave for outside."

Jia, the loyal woman nodded with compliance as she left the hall. Jia knew that Jungkook had a solid reason behind the order; therefore, didn't object.

~

How summer slipped in autumn, everything happened so fast, as if yesterday was the sun glaring, but now the golden glow was concealed.

 As if yesterday the gaily trees celebrated the vibrant eve with the tropical blazes, but today they wore their carnival costumes: gold, and red; dancing with the buoyant breeze of tousled joy in the cool lullaby of fragile earth.