16

Dear SCARMYS, before starting, I wanna tell you all that please keep yourself, and your family members safe from corona virus that has caused such a mayhem.  Do protect yourselves because your lives are precious!

I hope corona virus ends soon, do take safety measures okay!

Love you all....now lets begin! (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hazel couldn't say no to Jungkook because he used to sleep in that small sofa, located in her room for the protection of Hazel. Wordlessly, Hazel sat next to Jungkook, whose leg was constantly moving, colliding with Hazel's. Watching TV, Jungkook jabbered out:

"Elena wants to talk to you,"

Feeling the sudden jolt of euphoria, Hazel jumped, squealing in the merry. Smiling, Hazel asked for phone, but....

"If you tell her that you're in Busan...then you can," Jungkook pledged, that queer mysteriousness striding in his narrowed orbs of deep.

  Jong suk had told Jungkook that Yugyeom contacted Elena many times to find Hazel; therefore, Jungkook took keen steps, as he didn't want Yugyeom to find Hazel.

"Okay, I will not tell," agreeing on the circumstances, Hazel nodded like a kid.

*On the call*

"Hazel! How are you!?" Elena gasped, rapturously.

"I'm fine, how are y....you!?" Hazel replied, the radiance of happiness emitting out of Hazel was blindingly bright.

"How i..is everything in Maldives?"

"Good, but....I...I'm.....not fine," Elena was sobbing....which caused Hazel to frown in concern.

"Why....what happened?" to Hazel's point of view, she thought maybe Chanyeol and Elena had a fight.

"I...I'm...going to be a ...m...mother...I...d..don't want this child,"

A lady like Elena would never say this, but then...why?

Elena didn't want to perplex the perturbed friend more, so changed the topic.

"Forget that, Hazel, where do you live in Busan?"

"Uh..." feeling Jungkook's intense gaze drilling into her eyes, Hazel answered,

" I can't tell you... sorry,"

"That's it....time up," before Hazel could protest, Jungkook snatched the phone from her hands.

~

Hazel was very sad, but that didn't effect Jungkook, not even a bit.

"What? You did talk to her," Jungkook snapped, haphazardly.

"But...that wasn't enough," hearing this, the plain expression implanted on Jungkook's face curled into a smile.

"Okay...I'll let you talk to her, but some other time," sighed Jungkook.

"I wish I could have someone to talk to." implore was vivid in her bleak silver orbs.

"Don't worry....plead accepted." leaving Hazel in profound puzzlement, Jungkook left.

What was he going to do now?

~

Morning arrived, but the shine wasn't bright enough to ignite Hazel's gloom. Jungkook had left the house without having breakfast with her.

Walking in the corridor of colossal house, Hazel spotted Jia, and Suzy cleaning a room.