35

Look who's back....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"HOW DARE YOU!" growled the voice cocooned in sheer malice, making everyone's blood freeze. Paralyzed, their silhouettes crippled, the time stopping and so the heartbeats, realizing a wickedly familiar atrocious heaviness in his screech.

 A completely pristine and stronger monstrous rise in his octave was observed as if another Jungkook was unleashed to shed blood to satisfy the previous Jungkook who was not enough appalling. And then it hit them........

It wasn't Jungkook's voice, it was his beast's.

In this situation of flight and flight, the captain's conscience erupted like magma from volcano, all the sudden vehemence prepared him to fight back for the just.

The previous dreaded Jimin had been vaporized in the scalding molten as he stood up again, dodging another robust from his rival.

"HOW DARE YOU!....THINK LIKE THAT!?"  roar with the same shocking wrath and odious intensity like Jungkook's tore through Jimin; it was the first time Colonel Park had seen his son like that.

It seemed like a clash between Godzilla and Kong, a war between two identical calamities as if today were the end of the world.

This needed to be stopped or else the tiding of the flood of blood was vivid.

The first attempt to stop the chaos was made by Chaeyoung:

"J-J...Ju...Jungk-kook I-" the younger let out a guttural chock, but the yelp was strangled before it could've come out as Jungkook's throbbing eyes pounded at Chaeyoung, making her lower her head again from the severity.

Before the both perils could lunge at each other, and see who was going to win the bet of spilling more gore, Colonel Park made the prudent decision to cease the war.

"Jungkook, calm down! My son is saying the truth!" Colonel Park found himself half yelling these words; a bit harshly.

Colonel Park had faith in his son, he believed in his Jimin more than Jimin believed in himself.

Jimin, who seized the chance of explaining himself narrated everything that happened.

"Dad, she fell down, injuring herself, and I was just helping her!" Jimin found himself gritting his teeth so hard as if Jungkook was between them while sparks flew from his curt eyes, burning Jungkook down, and Jungkook's did the same.

"CUT THE CRAP!" now it was Jungkook's turn to censure.

" I WON'T LET THIS GO LIKE THIS, YOU HEAR ME!!!"

"But my son is not lying," Colonel Park tried to handle the situation with tranquil as Jungkook was seething with rage that could ignite everyone to ashes.

"I will NOT let this off!" demonic glint cackling in his piercing eyes,  Jungkook hurled out jeeringly, his mordant rant laced in venom.

But aside from his blood freezing tone was something ominous that was only noticed by Colonel Park; he knew something was skeptical, but remained silent