40

SCARMYS, LETS DO THIS!

GET READY TO BE THRILLED!!!

(Note: guys this .... means that the scenes are occuring simultaneously)

(Also the soundtrack above, please turn it on upon the first '....' you see, that way it'll be more fun!!!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was noon; a crisp breeze ruffled the fiery leaves clinging to the ancient oaks watching over the Georgian styled mansion's perimeter.

Sunlight poured on the domain gently, dappling the gravel path where Min, a keen bodyguard, stood vigil, carrying out his duty.

His eyes scanned the sprawling domain that was meticulously designed for protection, it boasted a massive outer gate that exuded a militaristic aura.

The huge iron gate as huge as a pillar, separated the sanctuary within and the outside world.

That gate was robust and formidable, standing as an impenetrable barrier, capable of withstanding anything short of a missile.

Jungkook had fortified the mansion to secure it well, and no one even dared to have any thought about roaming around the place.

Though the domain was well fortified, but the physical security was less as it would've attracted unwanted attention.

Observing, Min spotted a van with a pizza logo.

A pizza delivery, he surmised, as an adolescent emerged, pizza box in hand, advancing toward the front gate of the domain.

From his vantage point on the other side, Min observed the scene with a skeptical gaze.

A delivery boy approached outside the massive gate. "Sir, your order," the pizza man declared.

Pizza? No one had informed Min of the impending delivery. Perhaps Madam Hazel had ordered it and forgotten to notify him.

Peering through the limited space in the gate, Min scrutinized the pizza, ensuring nothing appeared dubious.

As queries lingered, Min opened the gate with a password to accept the order.

As the steel maw gaped open, Min got the box and turned around to close the gate, but the world lurched sideways.

Suddenly a searing jolt ripped through Min as a bullet whizzed towards him, penetrating his back.

He crumpled, the pizza box tumbling from his grasp.

Alarmed, Min hastily retreated, spotting a group of people draped with guns emerging from the van.

Undeterred, he attempted to close the gate, only to face another incoming bullet. Elegantly dodging it, Min retaliated, sending a shot singing back, shooting down the assailant.

The scene erupted in chaos. Gunfire broke out as the choreography of death began.

As gunshots rained down like an explosive symphony, each deafening bang echoed through the air, shattering tranquility; signaling the commencement of a deadly battle.

Min, fueled by an adrenaline rush, responded with vehement determination. His trained instincts kicked in as he unleashed a barrage of gunfire upon the ambushers.

His shots were calculated as with precision, he targeted four individuals, shooting straight for their heads and carotid arteries, resulting in a gruesome explosion of brains and heads ripping off in a gruesome display.

Despite Min's formidable efforts, he, too, succumbed to numerous gunshot wounds. His once-strong physique now bore the scars of multiple bullets, making it an arduous journey for him to reach the mansion's main door.