45

SCARMYS❤️ u know I give u long chaps, so brace yourselves once again.....

Cuz this chap is long ➕ 99.99% violence ⚠️

Do u know who-

It. Has. BEGUN.
......................................................

He was running......but she was not....

In the midst of the chaos, Hazel's showered fists upon Jong suk's back while he dashed through the pandemonium. The corridors echoed with the bangs of gunfire and wails of sirens, barely masking her tearful screams.

Unit Beta had cleared the path, but Hazel's relentless thrashing threatened to derail the entire escape.

The acrid tang of gunpowder stung Hazel's nostrils, blending with the metallic tang of fear that coated her tongue. Her escape had been a blur of smoke and screams.

With a sense of urgency gnawing at his core, Jong suk set Hazel down, his hands shook with agitation as he attempted to shake her back to reality. 

"Hazel! Listen to me!" he bellowed,  his voice came out as a hoarse shout above the din, cutting through her hysteria.

"We need to get you out! This isn't the time!"

But his pleas fell on deaf ears. Her tears mingled with the sweat and grime of the battlefield as she begged to be reunited with Jungkook. 

"N-NO! PLEASE T-TAKE ME BACK! I WANT TO GO TO JUNGKOOK!" 

She cried out, her vulnerability a stark contrast to the ruthless violence surrounding them.

But Jong suk remained resolute,

 "He wouldn't be able to focus in your presence and that could cost him his life, do you want that!?" 

His words came out harsher than intended, laced with the tension of the situation.

To Hazel, his words, sharp as shrapnel, struck straight at the core. Her grey eyes widened with terror, as a strangled cry escaped her lips,

 "NO!!"

"Then you-"

Just as Jong suk opened his mouth to explain, a flicker of movement in the periphery caught his eye. A glint of metal, danger loomed behind Hazel, aiming for her. Adrenaline surged through Jong suk, raw and desperate.

 With a roar that echoed down the hallway, he shoved Hazel aside, throwing her bodyweight against the unforgiving concrete.

The bullet that aimed for her, found its mark instead in his arm. Pain, sharp and searing, exploded through him, but he ignored it. His focus was solely on Hazel who was sprawled on the ground, her face pale with shock.

Unit Beta, trained and efficient, swarmed the attacker, shooting the man straight to the head.

 Jong suk cursed under his breath. The heavy gun he favored now lay discarded, replaced by a smaller one clutched in his unharmed hand.

Ignoring the throb in his bleeding arm, Jong suk knelt beside Hazel and scooped Hazel up, her fragile frame trembling against his side.

 "Jong suk....." her voice trembled, a whisper lost in the chaos.

"I-I'M S-SO SORRY!!!"

"It's okay, I'm fine," he murmured, his voice a soothing balm amidst the chaos.