39

Howdyy homiesss, how y'all doin?

I gotta say thankyou so so soooo much for the appreciation!!!

y'all make me wanna cry, I'm so much grateful for your words, it makes me so much happy seeing how special this story is for you guys. I will do my best to make you guys happy with updates. Seriously, I 💜 my fam.

And Happy Christmas and new year to my scarmys 🎄 Hope you guys have amazing eve and holidays💚❤️
Here u go ur present hehehe

And Happy Christmas and new year to my scarmys 🎄 Hope you guys have amazing eve and holidays💚❤️Here u go ur present hehehe

Another chap of TSYH, here we goooo😉😌
hope you like it❤️🌼

•~~~~~~~~~~~~•
.

.

Despite his overwhelming schedule, Jungkook devoted his entire day to his wife.

Whenever her tears flowed, he gently brushed them away, showing profound compassion for her emotional anguish.

As noon descended, Hazel and Jungkook were engrossed in  gardening, where the sun hung in the sky, casting a placid, soft glow on the garden.

Winter blooms adorned the garden, the flowers radiating delicate hues amidst the lush grass, announcing the start of winter.

Exquisite bloom decor of the beautiful garden provided Hazel tranquil; a place where her soul could start to breathe anew.

Caught in a trance-like focus, Hazel's gaze fixated unabashedly on Jungkook, her grey eyes that possessed the hue of sparks of the blacksmith's fire traced every contour of her husband's well-defined physique as she drank in the symphony of his strength.

He was clad from head to toe in her favorite color, black, and Hazel found the compatibility of her favorite color and her favorite person very mesmerizing.

And right now, her unwavering attention to her husband doing gardening displayed an intense captivation, as if she were spellbound by his presence.

How good he was at everything...

However, her reverie shattered abruptly when a tingling sensation crept up her spine, she felt an tendril slithering beneath her skin. It was something unseen crawling its way up her vertebrae, triggering a chilling wave of revulsion.

In a sudden, alarmed scream, Hazel leaped up, and then serenity of the garden morphed into a stage of tantrum.

Hazel, now writhing and moving erratically as if she'd been jolted by electricity, attempted to reach her prickling back, but her efforts were futile.

Overwhelmed with adrenaline, Hazel spiraled out of control, shrieking and darting around, doing a complete break dance, but nothing helped.