Chapter 25: Promise!

It has been 7 days since the third task and everything that happened. Our classes were all dismissed and we spent most of our free time in our dorm. The mood was pressed.

The whole situation was confusing. I hadn't talked to Fred since the start of the task and haven't seen him ever since either. It made me sad because tomorrow I would be sitting in the carriage on my way back to France. I never thought about going back. I started to really like Hogwarts and the people here. I just realised how much I will miss everything here.

Even though I didn't hang out with Katie that much anymore since we're both in a relationship, I will definitely miss our gossiping with Alicia at breakfast or in between classes. I started to regret not spending more with all my new made friends at Hogwarts. I thought about the first time I met everyone of the "Quidditch group" in the Three Broomsticks and for a single second my body filled with happiness from all the memories.

I even started to get along with Angelina, which I never thought would happen but even though she seemed rude at first, she turned out to be one of the nicest girls I have ever met and she became a close friens.

It seemed as though the universe was able to read minds. As I was thinking about all those things someone approached me

"George" I smiled as the redhead came closer

"Y/N hi" George smiled "How are you?"

"I am fine considering the circumstances" I smiled at him "How are you holding up? And how is Fred?"

"I am alright and Fred is too! We are having a small meet up on the grounds later to watch the sunset you wanna come?"

"Sure" I smiled, happy to get my mind off of things

"Great! Meet us at 7 near the owlery alright?" George told me "See you later then"

"Ok! See you later" I said before George left again.

I was a little bit confused by the conversation but I still made my way to the owlery early enough to be there in time.

When I arrived at the owlery the rest was already there and Katie came running up down the stairs.

"Y/N!" she hugged me "Are you alright? I haven't seen you in a week"

"Yes I am fine" I smiled

"Come on everyone is waiting!" Katie took my hand and led me up the stairs of the owlery. Everyone was already there sitting on the stone railing watching over the grounds. Katie sat down in between George and Angelina. I sat down next to Fred, who was sitting on the side.

"My favourite French girl" Fred smiled and put his arm around me

"Nice to see you too Freddie" I smiled at him

"Come one guys there are still people that are single" Lee shouted from the other side and looked at Angelina and Alicia, but she broke the eye contact weirdly "Or at least I thought so!" Lee said now looking directly at Alicia

"It is complicated" she confessed "I mean we talk a lot and we have gone out a lot but he still hasn't officially asked me"

"Wait, are we still talking about Antoine?" Angelina asked confused

"Yeah" Alicia told us looking down at her feets

"Oh Alicia don't worry! My brother will come around" I assured her "He has a weird way of showing emotions sometimes but he will come around trust me!"

"You think?"

"Yes! I mean it is kinda weird talking about this but he told me how much he likes you!" I told her and she blushed slightly.